- Newman & Associates Pushing New Multifamily Structure. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31405, p7
Reports the completion of the multifamily housing revenue bond issues in Dallas, Texas. Details on the GTEX structure of Newman & Associates; Expansion of portfolio for housing deals; Goal of the profit-entity on fair market sale.
- Has housing peaked? Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;09/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30730, p1
Focuses on the risks in multifamily housing bonds in the United States. Effects of decline in credit quality on multifamily housing markets; Trading of multifamily debt.
- A Shifting of the Cap. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30921, p1
Reports on the rise in the allocation of private-activity bonds to the multifamily housing sector in the United States. Growth rate between 1998 and 1999; Apportionment for mortgage revenue bonds; States' success in coping with demand for volume cap allocations.
- Proposed Oklahoma issue troubles legislators and property owners. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p36
Reports on the proposal by the Oklahoma Housing Development Authority to sell tax-exempt revenue bonds. Use of the proceeds to buy apartment complexes in Oklahoma counties; Reaction of concerned apartment owners and managers on the proposed bond issue.
- Saga Continues for Troubled Southeast Housing Bonds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30952, p1
Reports on distressed nonrated multifamily housing bonds in the Southeast United States. Series 1998A bonds sold through the Development Authority of Houston County, Georgia on behalf of Emerald Coast Housing II Inc.; Underwriter of the bond issue.
- Some say call-prone multifamily bonds are a risky investment. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;06/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30412, p9
Focuses on the market risks for United States investors who are focusing on multifamily housing bonds. Multifamily bond call options; Pitfalls of multifamily projects; Remarks from some investors on the effect of bond calls on them; Features of the report on the market by Kurt van Kuller, first...
- It's Hamlet, act one, in Oyster Bay. Winzelberg, David // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/7/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 41, p5A
The article discusses the business activities of Oyster Bay Town Board in New York. The board has been busy approving an environmental bond issue, accepting a new hamlet study as well as cracking down on illegal apartments. On November 6, 2007, green-lighting of a $60 million environmental bond...
- Bonds for Indianapolis Housing Project Are in Default. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31008, p4
Reports on the bonds issued for an Indianapolis, Indiana apartment complex. Structure of the bonds; Possible default of some bonds issued by the city.
- Northeastern University plans pioneering hybrid housing deal. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30729, p3
Reports on the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency's preparation of a multi-family housing bond deal in its first attempt to combine student-housing with a home-ownership borrowing program. Student housing project at Northeastern University included in the deal; Structure of the deal.