- Baylor Health Plans $83M In Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31367, p1
Reports the plans of the Tarrant County Health Facilities Development Corp. to sell hospital refunding revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Use of the proceeds in refinancing the debt of the All Saints Healthcare System Inc.; Effect of the Internal Revenue Service regulations on the Baylor Health...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p23
Reports on NewCare Health Corp.'s missed debt service payment for an issue sold through the Tarrant County Health Facilities Development Corp. Bonds issued for Doctors Hospital in Groves, Texas; Structure of the bond.
- Texas Health Resources, in the Clear With the IRS, Will Sell $300 Million. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/7/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31630, p6
Texas Health Resources will come to market in the third week of May 2003 with a 300 million dollar sale of auction-rate bonds, just three months after the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) said that bonds issued in 1997 to finance the system's creation did not violate tax laws. Proceeds from the...
- GAPS AND INEQUITIES IN AMERICA'S HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. Pollack, Ronald // Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine;Summer2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p415
Evaluates the health care system in the U.S. Impact of distrust of government on the health care sector; Criticism against the health plan of President Bill Clinton; Number of people under 65 years old who have private health coverage; Details of the COBRA benefits.
- Just talking? You might be able to bill for it. Self, Don // Geriatrics;May99, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p73
Answers several questions on Medicare matters. Billing process on an office visit without any medical examination done; Details on how the Medicare coverage is dropped; How to bill office visits to Medicare for services provided by nonpractitioner staff.
- Health care for everyone. MRACHEK, MELISSA // Minnesota Medicine;May2013, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p24
The article offers information related Medicare and Medicaid Services, subsidized health care coverage insurance program in the U.S. state Minnesota. It informs that in 2011, Minnesota extended coverage to adults with very low incomes and from 2014 it will allow adults with 14,859 U.S. dollar...
- Top 5 Questions About SHOP (Small Business Health Options Program). // Insurance Broadcasting;5/30/2014, p1
The article presents questions and answers related to Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) on the topics including operation of a SHOP Marketplace, enrolment of employees working in multiple states for health coverage under SHOP and annual re-ennoblement in SHOP Marketplace.
- Unlimited COBRA an ill-advised notion. // Business Insurance;5/19/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p8
The article comments on the American Families Agenda launched by the U.S. House Republican leadership which is a listing and description of the bills Republicans have introduced to aid families. It states that the bill introduced by Representative Charlie Dent, R. Pa., that would allow...
- CCHHS Announces 70,000 members in CountyCare. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;1/15/2014, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p3
The article reports that public healthcare entity Cook County Health and Hospitals System board president Toni Preckwinkle declared to provide health care coverage to previously uninsured Cook County residents.