Georgia's treasurer resigns to start firm
- Atlanta Radio DJ Fired For Fake Donald Trump Interview. Parker, Ryan // Hollywood Reporter;10/17/2015, p19
The article announces the termination of radio personality Steve McCoy from radio station News Radio 106.7 for falsification of an interview with 2016 U.S. presidential aspirant Donald Trump.
- Georgia Treasurer Calls Pension Issues 'The Elephant in the Room'. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p40
The article highlights Georgia Treasurer Dan Ebersole's speech at the Bond Buyer's Southeast Public Finance Conference held in Atlanta on February 28, 2006. According to Ebersole, while states are enjoying a more stable financial environment, the looming pension obligations will be the next...
- Winter of Our Discontent. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
Discusses the performance of mutual funds in the U.S. during the fourth quarter of 2002. Information on the performance of technology funds and precious metal funds; Comparison of the quarter and yearly performance of the mutual funds; Factors that influenced the performance of the mutual funds.
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in New England. // Bond Buyer;10/21/97 Supplement New England, Vol. 322, p52A
Lists the top 25 municipal mutual funds in New England, ranked by 12-month return for October 1, 1996 through September 30, 1997. Net assets; Contact information; Includes Alliance Municipal Income Fund II; Keystone America Massachusetts Tax-Free Fund; Eaton Vance Traditional Massachusetts...
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p27A
Enumerates the top municipal mutual funds in Florida according to rankings published in the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes the Delaware-Voyageur Tax-Free Florida Fund; Evergreen Florida High Income Municipal Bond Fund; USAA Tax Exempt Florida Top Bond Fund.
- Funds See $47.11 Billion in Net Outflows. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p41
Reports on the net outflows of the money market mutual funds in the U.S. Decline of assets from tax-exempt funds; Calculation of the average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Increase yield for taxable funds.
- 3Q's Net Outflow of $6.329 Billion Worst Since Early 2000. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p6
Reports on the net outflow of the municipal bond mutual funds for the third quarter of fiscal year 2003 in the U.S. Assessment of the money market fund data; Modification of the mutual fund shares; Estimation of the net inflow for hybrid funds.
- Lipper: Weekly Reporters Post Net Inflows of $641.9 Million. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p6
The article reports that municipal bond mutual funds posted a netflow of 641.9 million dollars during the week ended July 21, 2010 in the U.S.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p64
Presents a chart depicting the daily prices of the unit trusts in South Africa as of January 2003.