- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p33
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market data total returns.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p36
Presents the bond market statistics in the United States as of January 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Tender-Option Bonds Drive Muni Holdings. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/15/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32651, p1
The article reports on the survey which was conducted by U.S. Federal Reserve, reveals that the amount of outstanding tax-exempt debt grew to $2.466 trillion in the first quarter of 2007 but certain categories of bondholders are growing much faster than others as a result of tender-option bond...
- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Analysts wonder how high municipal ratios can reach. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p1
Reports on United States financial analysts' views regarding the impact of the municipal market ratio on tax-exempt bond yields. Percent rise in tax-exempt yields compared to Treasuries yields; Call for a new paradigm in tax-free investments.
- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and treasury market in the U.S. as of October 17, 2007. The municipal market was slightly firmer, following Treasuries, which saw yields slumped even as economic data came in mixed. Treasuries showed gains, with yield on the benchmark...
- Munis Weaken But New-Issue Pricing Is Firm to Strong. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p2
The article offers information on the performance of the U.S. bond market as of June 7, 2011. It mentions that the pricing of new bond issues has been strong despite the weak performance of municipal bonds. It also notes that the yields of tax-exempt bonds maturing between 2019 and 2036 have...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p31
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 22, 1999. Includes the daily Municipal Bond Index; 30-day invisible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List of municipal bonds; Weekly bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p51
Presents data on the bond market of the United States as of June 14, 2001. Daily and weekly municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Munis Firmer as Traders Stay on Sidelines. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by about one basis point. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were also unchanged to slightly firmer. A mild gains was shown by the Treasury market. Expected...