Investor satisfaction with brokers and industry is up,
- 25 years of attitude. // Marketing Tools;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p37
Focuses on Yankelovich Partners, a custom research company. Background history; Company operations; information on the company's Monitor, a concept that predicts consumer preferences and buying patterns; Contact information.
- Old enough to know. // Adweek Western Edition;08/18/97, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p12
Provides information on a results of a survey conducted by Yankelovich Partners Incorporated. Number of persons interviewed in the study.
- Old enough to know. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/18/97, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p12
Reports on Yankelovich Partners Inc. findings on its study of generational trends in the United States. Differences in resourcefulness; Determination and confidence of members of generation X; Views from the so-called mature generation.
- Are you techno-obsessive? It's time to step away. Culp, Mildred // San Diego Business Journal;08/17/98, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p49
Discloses the findings of a survey by Yankelovich Partners Inc. on technology-obsessive people. Percentage of message users who feel anxious about important messages that may be waiting for them; Description of the overloaded employee; Passive attitude behind people chained to technologies.
- Yankelovich starts youth market arm. Rickard, Leah // Advertising Age;11/28/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 50, p12
Reports that Yankelovich Partners' creation of the Yankelovich Youth unit to focus on Generation X. What the unit will do; Demand for youth market research.
- 1998 restaurant poll. Markert, Suzanne // Food & Wine;Sep98, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p45
Presents information on a survey of restaurants in cities of the United States, conducted by the polling organization Yankelovich Partners. Quintessential spots; Most creative food; Best new restaurant; Biggest chef hangout; Best people watching; Best business lunch.
- New boss, acquisition at researcher Yankelovich. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr98, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on the naming of a chief executive officer by Yankelovich Partners. Indication of who was named; Mention of the acquisition of AIM Marketing; Reference to former chief executive officer, John Struck.
- The power of advertising? // Advertising Age;11/6/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 45, p16
Editorial. Comments on the study on general advertising effectiveness by Yankelovich Partners. Percentage of respondents who believe that a television advertisement would induce them to buy a new product; Effect of tobacco advertising on children; Attitude of most people toward advertisements.
- Yankelovich Partners. // Marketing News;6/6/94, Vol. 28 Issue 12, pH20
Features Yankelovich Partners, a full-service survey/consulting firm. Financial performance for 1993; Number of employees; Services provided; Launching of Yankelovich Express, an optical scanning-based system for rapid processing of customer satisfaction, employees and other studies; Locations...