- Pocketing big bucks. // Business News New Jersey;4/07/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the compensation of Basking Ridge, New Jersey-based AT&T telecommunications future chief executive officer John Walter.
- Nasa boffin unveils cure for hangover. // Marketing Week (01419285);11/27/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p6
Focuses on Get Up & Go, an overnight formula to cure hangovers which was developed by US National Aeronautics and Space Administration's former scientist John Bott Walters. Distributor of the product; Walters' launch of a company to back up the product.
- SCC WELCOMES NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR. // Elevator World;Dec2009, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p30
The article announces that John Walter was appointed executive director of the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- My drug lessons. Segan, Akiva K. // Christian Science Monitor;5/21/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 123, p13
Reports on the author's experiences with rehabilitation from illegal drugs without prison time, and his criticism of United States President George W. Bush's nominee for drug czar, John Walters.
- Sleep industry pioneer Wally Carruthers III dies. // Medical Device Daily;9/8/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 192, p11
The article presents an obituary for sleep-related industries pioneer Walter John Carruthers III.
- Reflect on this. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec94, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p186
Discusses the launching of a personal grooming mirror created by John Walter. Product features; Pricing and availability.
- IN MEMORIAM: WALTER JOHN BRECKENRIDGE, 1903--2003. Tordoff, Harrison B. // Auk (American Ornithologists Union);Oct2004, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p1286
Pays tribute to the late Walter John Breckenridge, a member of the American Ornithologists Union.
- Losing the marketing battle in war on drugs. Crain, Rance // Crain's Chicago Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p9
Focuses on the goal of drug-control office headed by John Walter in the U.S. Evaluation on the advertisement of anti-drug; Budget of the operation; Criticism of the anti-drug operation.
- MODERN PAINTERS. // Modern Painters;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on "John Walters," in the September 2009 issue.