Results of competitive sales
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33662, p13
A chart is presented which lists the competitive bond offerings from various issuers in the U.S. from February 13-21, 2012 including Prospect Heights, East Jordan Public Schools and Norwood Young America.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33662, p14
A chart is presented which lists the competitive note offerings from various issuers in the U.S. from February 13-14, 2012 including Morris School District, Austin Independent School District and Holkoye.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33662, p14
A chart is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings from various issuers in the U.S. for the week of February 13, 2012 including the Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority, the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Authority and the Orcutt Union School District.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p13
Presents results of negotiated sales of bonds of various School districts and associations in different American states as of July 14, 2003. School districts which issued general obligation bonds and those issuing Special Tax bonds in California; Negotiators of the sale of general obligation...
- NORTHEAST Bond Watch. Piazza, Johanna; Braun, Martin J.; D'Ambrasio, Gillian; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p41
Presents information on various aspects of bonds sale in Northeastern states of America as of July 14, 2003. Ratings of the bond issued by Connecticut-based Wesleyan University; Reallocation of assistance to cities and towns of Massachusetts; Inability of New York City to take advantage of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p42
Presents market statistics related to various bonds issued by counties, cities and states of the U.S. as of July 14, 2003. Volume of bonds offered and to be offered in daily, weekly and 30-day visible supply basis; Prices of the U.S government securities; Prices of general obligation bonds in...
- Interest rates and bond yields. // Economic Indicators;Apr96, p30
Presents comparative figures for bond yields and interest rates in the United States for the period 1988 to 1996. United States Treasury security yields between 1986 and 1996; Prime rate charged by banks; New-home mortgage yields.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33537, p9
A chart is presented that lists the number of bonds issued by several states in the U.S. alongwith their total amount on June 21, 2011, and June 14, 2011.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33604, p14
A table is presented which provides data on the competitive note offering from various issuers including the Norfolk County in Massachusetts, Mountainside Borough in New Jersey, and Highland Park Borough in New Jersey from October 25 to November 8, 2011.