Quiet world markets, no data, no action
- Swaps On the' Upswing? Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;8/24/2007, Vol. 261 Issue 32699, p1
The article reports on the return of the positive slope to the municipal and Treasury market yield curves in the U.S. According to Peter Block, the director of Standard & Poor's Credit Market Services, traditional fixed-payer swaps provide the most benefit to issuers in terms of savings when the...
- State Taxes and Reserve Requirements as Major Determinants of Yield Spreads among Money Market Instruments. Fabozzi, Frank J.; Thurston, Thom B. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Dec86, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p427
Empirical studies and much marketplace opinion have it that the spread between private money market rates and the U.S. Treasury bill rate of comparable maturity is due to differential default risk, liquidity risk, and relative supplies. This paper presents an argument and empirical evidence that...
- Corporate Appropriation of Treasury Revenues Under Safe Harbor Leasing. Hope, B.F. // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar92, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p209
The article focuses on corporate appropriation of treasury revenues under safe harbor leasing in the United States. Inflation resulted in accrued depreciation allowances that were inadequate for capital replacement. This was especially true of equipment depreciated over a long period as the...
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about the Bond Buyer One-Year Note Index for bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Ten note issuers involved in calculation of the index.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p10
Presents information about the sale of treasury bills in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Issuers and insurers of treasury bills; Financial advisers to the sale of treasury bills; Date of maturation of treasury bills.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31264, p10
Presents information about competitive sale of treasury bills in the U.S. as of November 13, 2001. Financial adviser to competitive sale of bills; Date of maturity of bills; Legal adviser to bond sales.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p9
Presents information regarding competitive treasury note offerings in the U.S. as of December 2001. Issuers of these notes; Amount of notes issued; Ratings of these notes; Maturity date of the notes.
- News In Brief. Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p2
Presents information related to issue and sale of treasury bills in the U.S. as of January 2, 2002. Amount of treasury bills to be sold by the U.S. Treasury department on January 2002; Issue date of the bills; Level of the New York Business Conditions Index in 2001.
- The Government of Canada treasury bill market and its role... Fettig, Kevin // Bank of Canada Review;Spring94, p35
Provides an update on developments in the treasury bill market of Canada and its activities that influence short-term interest rates. Treasury bill market of Canada in the 1980s; Functioning of the treasury bill market; Operations of the Bank of Canada in the treasury bill market; Bank of...