The place where fund managers meet: Colonial puts its
- Colonial management restocks talent with the hire of three veterans. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p3
Reports on Colonial Management Associates Inc.'s hiring of three experienced municipal professionals after the resignation of its portfolio manager and two analysts. Name of the three municipal professionals hired by the company; CMAI's main objective on its move; Responsibilities of CMAI's...
- Liberty financial unit expands exec's duties. // American Banker;10/22/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 204, p19
Announces the appointment of Loren A. Hansen as chief investment officer for equity investments at Boston, Massachusetts-based Colonial Management Associates.
- A Colonial analyst goes to State Street. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/24/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30237, p8
Reports that municipal analyst Tricia Gildea is leaving Colonial Management Associates for State Street Global Advisers.
- Colonial Management Associates. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;04/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30615, p6
Reports on Colonial Management Associates' promotion of several executives working in the company's municipal bond department. Move as a sign of the department's performance; Names of executives who were promoted.
- Wanted: Someone to Manage $36 Billion in Equities. Tagle, Joe // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article announces the hiring of a portfolio manager by Illinois Treasury Department's Investment Division to lead its public equities program.
- The OPM Factor. Stein, David M.; McIntire, Greg // Financial Planning;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p99
Discusses the importance of overlay portfolio management to multi-manager account programs. Logic behind an overlay portfolio management; Benefits of multi-manager accounts; Steps on how to design and implement an overlay portfolio.
- Meyer: More shifts to euros possible. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;04/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30628, p2
Reveals that there has not been a portfolio diversification from American dollars to the euro since the introduction of the common European currency, according to the United States Federal Reserve Board Governor Laurence Meyer.
- Not quite the end of unit trusts. Basson, Handrie // Finance Week;04/06/2001, p63
Discusses the prospects for the adoption of folios, an initiative introduced in the United States in March 2000 to enable investors to choose shares and compile their own portfolios, in South Africa. Benefits of folios for investors; Impact on unit trusts; Factors affecting investors'...
- Out of balance. Harris, Shaun // Finance Week;3/3/2003, p47
Evaluates the performance of balanced investment portfolios in South Africa. Purpose of maintaining balanced portfolios; Fallacies about balanced portfolios.