Municipals flat as traders find lethargic session ahead of
- Municipal Volume Estimated at $7.39 Billion for Week of April 22. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/19/2013, Vol. 384, p1
The article offers information on a negotiated sale and competitive sale that would price the municipal bonds of 7,392.4 in the U.S. bond market in April 2013. It mentions that negotiated sale will price the bonds of 5,133.0 million U.S. dollars whereas a scheduled competitive sale will price...
- Sealed bids invited. // Bond Buyer;09/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30231, p12
Lists United States local governments and agencies inviting sealed bids for their municipal bond offerings. Includes Alemeda County in California; Columbia School District, California; Breathitt County Schools in Kentucky; Holland Building Authority in Michigan.
- 'Speculators' Picking Up Slack From Wary Individuals. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p6
Reports the role of crossover bid in the sustenance of current yield levels. Resistance of individual investors of buying municipal bonds; Decline in the demand for municipal bonds from individual investors; Attribution of the yields levels to retail investors' flight to quality from stocks.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30206, p12
Lists local governments and agencies in the United States inviting sealed bids for the underwriting of their municipal bonds. Includes Kentucky's Boyle County School District Finance; Oregon's Portland Community College District; Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30211, p13
Lists local governments and agencies in the United States inviting sealed bids for their municipal bond offerings. Includes Florida's Brevard County School District; Town of Aurora, New York; Virginia Housing Development Authority.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p12
Lists various sealed bids for municipal bonds in the United States. Includes the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds for Lehman Brothers; General obligation school district bonds for Roosevelt & Cross Inc.
- Dade County, Fla., delays ban sale after weak bidding. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p30
Reveals that Dade County, Florida is planning to stage another bidding session in September 1997 after its bid session for $50 million of notes in August 1997 ended in failure. Smith Barney Inc. as the only bidder that made an offer to the county; Dade County's plan to let companies send their...
- Competitive bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p10
Presents a chart reflecting competitive bond offerings in the United States as of September 30, 1997. Includes issuer; State; Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p28
Presents the results of various competitive bond sales in the United States as of September 5, 1997. Includes state; Sale date; Amount; Description; Winning bid.