Implementation of an amiodarone ambulatory care clinic
- Methods for Assessing the Preventability of Adverse Drug Events: A Systematic Review. Hakkarainen, Katja Marja; Sundell, Karolina Andersson; Petzold, Max; Hägg, Staffan // Drug Safety;2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p105
Background: Preventable adverse drug events (ADEs) are common in both outpatient and inpatient settings. However, the proportion of preventable ADEs varies considerably in different studies, even when conducted in the same setting, and methods for assessing the preventability of ADEs are...
- PREVENCIÃ“N DE ERRORES DE MEDICACIÃ“N EN LA DISPENSACIÃ“N DE MEDICAMENTOS A PACIENTES AMBULATORIOS, COLOMBIA JUNIO 2014 - JUNIO 2015. MOSCOSO, S.; PARRA, C.; ANGEL, N.; PADILLA, M. // Vitae (01214004);2015 supemento 1, Vol. 22, pS94
The article discusses the prevention of medication errors in drug dispensation to outpatients, in Colombia from June 2014 to June 2015. It mentions the prevention and minimization of medication errors to reduce the probability that will materialize, and to generate procedures adjusted to the...
- Future schlock. Zuckerman, Alan M. // Health Facilities Management;Apr95, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p24
Presents two case studies concerning health facilities' investments in ambulatory care in the United States. Benefits of ambulatory care investments for hospitals; Problems with ambulatory care investments; Ambulatory care services at a Community Hospital; Case of the Medical Center Hospital. ...
- Urgent Care clinic announces new hours. // Wilson County News;9/9/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p13A
The article offers information about the South Texas Regional Urgent Care's new hours for patients with urgent care needs.
- Implementation of a Medication Therapy Management Program in a Hospital-Based Outpatient Pharmacy. Hall, Deanne L.; Pater, Karen S. // Hospital Pharmacy;Jul2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p512
Purpose: To describe the integration of a medication therapy management (MTM) service in a hospital-based outpatient pharmacy, including adapting Medicare-based screening criteria to target a primarily non-Medicare population, integrating data into the medical center's electronic medical record,...
- Paging private partners to build outpatient centers. CALIENDO, MELINDA // njbiz;3/11/2013, p5
The article discusses the growing construction of outpatient medical facilities through hospital-private developer partnerships in New Jersey.
- Location, location, location! Gershon, Howard J.; Tropp, Janis E. // Health Facilities Management;Apr95, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on five models for locating ambulatory services in health facilities in the United States. On-site models; Off-site models; Reasons for selecting a certain model.
- St. John Providence delays move of rehabilitation services. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p2
The article reports on the plans of St. John Providence Health System to postpone the transferring of outpatient rehabilitation services at St. John North Shores Hospital in Harrison to a new location.
- Urgent care moves into redone Fulton Medical Center. Seltzer, Rick // Business Journal (Central New York);10/21/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p9
The article reports on the completion of the construction of an urgent-care office building of the Oswego Construction Inc. in the Fulton Medical Center, the former A.L. Lee Memorial Hospital in Fulton, New York.