ADICIONES AL CONOCIMIENTO DE LA DIVERSIDAD DE LOS HONGOS ANAMORFOS DEL BOSQUE MESÃ“FILO DE MONTAÃ‘A DEL ESTADO DE VERACRUZ III
- SYSTEMIC TOXICITY OF CA-7 (FIBRINOLYTIC ENZYME FROM ASPERGILLUS ORYZAE) IN THE DOG. Roschlau, Walter H. E. // Angiology;Nov1966, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p882
The toxic effects of systemic thrombolytic doses of CA-7 (fibrinolytic enzyme from Aspergillus oryzae) in 36 dogs are summarized. The more important of these are transient hypocoagulability of the blood, transient hypotension, reversible hemoconcentration, reversible liver involvement and...
- Ecological studies on teleomorphic and anamorphic stages in Rhizoctonia fungi. Naito, Shigeo // Journal of General Plant Pathology;Dec2006, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p400
The article contemplates the study of telemorphic and anamorphic stages in Rhizoctonia fungi. The article highlights Rhizoctonia solani that relates mostly to the study of species due to its vital role as plants pathogen and inclusion of 13 anastomosis groups (AG). The article also mentions the...
- Deuteromycotina. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p624
A definition of the term "Deuteromycotina," which refers to the phylum of the imperfect fungi, is presented.
- Hyphomycetes. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1129
A definition of the term "Hyphomycetes," which refers to a class of the fungi imperfecti, is presented.
- blastomycete. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p276
An encyclopedia entry for "blastomycete" is presented.
- Bambusicolous fungi in Japan (8): a new species of Pseudolachnella from Yakushima Island, southern Japan. Sato, Genki; Tanaka, Kazuaki; Hosoya, Tsuyoshi // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Dec2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p392
A coelomycetous fungus occurring on culms of Pleioblastus sp. in Yakushima Island, southern Japan, is described and illustrated as a new species, Pseudolachnella yakushimensis. The species is characterized by cupulate, superficial black setose conidiomata, and cylindrical 3-septate conidia with...
- ORPHAN FUNGI. Silverstein, Alvin; Silverstein, Virginia; Silverstein, Robert // Fungi;1996, p46
The species of fungi that are placed in the phylum Deuteromycota do not really have much in common, resulting to them being called imperfect fungi. Scottish scientist Alexander Fleming invented penicillin, the first antibiotic, from experiments with the sac fungus called Penicillium notatum;...
- ADICIONES AL CONOCIMIENTO DE LA DIVERSIDAD DE LOS HONGOS CONIDIALES DEL BOSQUE MESÃ“FILO DE MONTAÃ‘A DEL ESTADO DE VERACRUZ. II. Abarca, Gabriela Heredia; Mota, Rosa Ma. Arias; Mena-Portales, Julio; Mercado-Sierra, Ángel // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2006, Issue 77, p15
This paper is part of an ongoing series of taxonomic investigations documenting the richness of conidial fungi occurring on plant debris in the cloud forests of Veracruz, Mexico. In the present paper 18 species are described; 15 of which are new to Mexico, and three were collected for the first...
- Dendroclathra caeruleofusca gen.nov. et sp.nov., an aeroaquatic hyphomycete from Cuba. Voglmayr, Hermann; Delgado-Rodríguez, Gregorio // Canadian Journal of Botany;Sep2001, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p995
Dendroclathra caeruleofusca gen.nov. et sp.nov. is described and illustrated from submerged wood collected in Cuba. The most similar genera are Sympodioclathra, Clathrosphaerina, Pseudoclathrosphaerina, Clathrosporium, Spirosphaera, Pseudaegerita, and Beverwykella, but none of these include the...