Australian Firm's U.S. Unit Finds Ways to Do Without Bonds
- Development news. // Canadian Mining Journal;May2008, Vol. 129 Issue 4, p7
This section presents news related to mining development projects in Canada as of May 2008. Definitive agreements were signed by Abacus Mining & Exploration with New Gold and Teck Cominco. The agreements covered issues related to land access, and surface and mineral rights on Abacus' Ajax...
- Macquarie Taps JPMorgan Alums. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;11/5/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p3
Reports that Macquarie Corporate Finance Inc. has announced the hiring of John M. Daly and Rick Stiens, investment bankers formerly connected with J.P. Morgan & Co. Career histories; Views on privately placed securities; Macquarie's lines of business.
- BorTunCo gets back to the core. Tulacz, Gary J. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/11/95, Vol. 235 Issue 24, p38
Features Boring & Tunneling Co. of America Inc. Gilbert Turner as chief executive officer; Background on the company's operations; Company's major strengths based on its experience, reputation and ability to finish tough jobs.
- Two wheels in my wagon. // Truck & Driver;Aug2014, p25
Several photographs of the 500 Series trucks of Hino, fitted with two steering wheels of Sydney Harbour Tunnel are presented.
- Consolidated loans under review. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p12
Reports on a study concerning the debt consolidation industry in Great Britain. Second mortgage in debt consolidation.
- Venezuela Plans Debt Refinancing. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p11
Deals with the efforts of Venezuela to restructure debt. Impact of the nation's deteriorating economic fundamentals.
- Where Now For Philippines Debt? // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the debts of the Philippines in 2003. Percentage of tax collections in the country; Status of inflation rate; Yield expectations of the country.
- Household debt and delinquencies. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb97, p16
Reports on household debt and delinquencies in the United States as of February 1997. Concern over the financial stability of U.S. households due increase of personal bankruptcy filings and credit card charge-offs; Change in the composition of household debts since the mid-1970s; Possible...
- Why is there debt? Lacker, Jeffrey M. // Economic Review (00946893);Jul/Aug91, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on debt contracts. Simple model of contingent claims; Debt contracts in a model with limited information; Default and collateral; Collateralized debt.