Nebraska's BryanLGH Set for $90 Million Hospital Bond Sale
- BryanLGH Medical Center. // Working Mother;Oct2002, p116
Focuses on the range of flexible work arrangements for the employees of BryanLGH Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska. Excellence of the company in child care; Employee contact; Enhancement of the mentoring and career development programs.
- Survival of the fittest. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;11/26/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p34
Reports on the partnership of BryanLGH Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska with Midwest Cardiovascular Associates. Number of physicians recruited by BryanLGH; Cardiac services to be offered by BryanLGH Heart Institute, a hospital formed by BryanLGH and Midwest; Details on the shortage of nurses...
- Mobilizing Materials Management. Matzen, Jan // Health Management Technology;Jan2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on how BryanLGH Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska, employs mobile supply chain management to reduce costs and improve operational efficiency. In March 2004, the medical center started to implement an enterprise wide wireless network to support clinical laptops and a voice...
- Down for the Count. Noonoo, Stephen // Clinical Lab Products;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p34
The article describes how Sysmex's XE-2100 automated hematology analyzer helped the laboratories at BryanLGH Medical Center save time and increase accuracy. Technicians at the twin laboratories run about 300 complete blood count (CBC) tests everyday. The XE2100 provides an extended six-part...
- wellness bistro welcomes BryanLGH Client. Lawn, John // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p68
The article reports on the construction of The Bistro at LifePointe, together with the clinical and wellness facility, by BryanLGH Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska. The LifePointe facility offers the company's clients a medical approach to health and wellness. The servery is designed with...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...