California Controller 'Distressed' By Spending Plan for Bridge Loan
- Slow Quarter for European Loan Market. J. S. // Bank Loan Report;4/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the decline in the volume of bond issuance in the European syndication loan market in the first quarter of 2001.
- IN MARKET Syndicated Loans (As of 5/3/01). // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p9
Presents information on syndicated loans available in the U.S. bond market as of May 3, 2001.
- Altman's Loan & Bond Study. Hintze, John // High Yield Report;11/3/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the findings of a study about secondary bond and loan prices.
- Vultures' Pari Passu Claims Quashed. Hintze, John // High Yield Report;4/28/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the U.S. court ruling on a case involving fiscal agency agreements in loan contracts. Inclusion of general unsecured and unsubordinated debt in the contracts; Litigation between vultures and issuers; Disputes over bonds and bank loan contracts.
- ARIZONA. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p41
Reports on launch of multifamily housing revenue bonds by U.S.-based Phoenix Industrial Development Authority for housing to low-income families. Offerings for median income famillies; Basis for issuing of the bonds.
- Spread Wider Between Bonds, Leveraged Loans. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;8/14/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 155, p3
Focuses on an increase in the spread between high-yield bonds and leveraged loans in the United States. Results of analysis by Portfolio Management Data; Rise in the premium for issuing junk bonds; Inability of most issuers to gain access to the junk bond market; Effects of higher interest...
- Domestic bonds surge on budget news. // Warsaw Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p23
Reports on the condition of in Warsaw, Poland. Decrease in economic deficit; Speculation in purchases; Amount of lending cost to lessen.
- N.J. to Join Federal Student Loan Program With $190M Sale. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31128, p40
Discusses the plan of the New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistant Authority for a $190 million variable-rate bond issue that will mark for the first time the agency will be able to provide student loans through the Federal Family Education Loan Program. Structure of the deal; Increase in...
- Florida's Bush Vetoes Loan for Bridge, and Bond Prices Plummet. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31165, p3
Reports the impact of Governor Jeb Bush veto of the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority loan on the value of the revenue bonds in Florida. Aim of the loan for infrastructure improvement; Reaction of retail bond traders to the bond price drop; Reason for the loan disapproval.
- Ill. Agency Plans Loan Pool Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30684, p5
Reports on the plan of the Illinois Development Finance Authority to sell $150 million of revenue bonds. Creation of a loan pool designed to cut the cost of computers and other equipment for school districts, libraries and municipalities; Design of the program.