Fitch Downgrades Mount Sinai-NYU System
- Trouble on the horizon. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;6/3/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p22
Reports a decline in the credit ratings of merged hospitals Mount Sinai NYU Health of New York City by Standard & Poor's. Amount of debt; Impact of the declined rating; Reason behind the downgrade.
- MONEY TALK. Betbeze, Philip // HealthLeaders Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p54
The article presents several healthcare organizations and changes in their credit ratings by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service. The organizations include Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida, University of North Carolina Hospitals in Chapel Hill, Berkshire Health...
- Solving Access Problems. Eisenberg, Fred // Health Management Technology;Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p40
Discusses how New York-based Mount Sinai NYU Health system provides remote Internet access to its physicians and nurses. Background on the system; System's criteria for selecting a solution; Information on the solution selected by the system.
- Mount Sinai and WESTMED Partnership To Build Brooklyn Medical Office. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/1/2012, p5
The article reports that the Mount Sinai Medical Center (MSMC) and WESTMED Practice Partners (WPP) partnership will construct an outpatient medical office at the One Pierrepont Plaza in Brooklyn, New York, to open in January 2013.
- Two systems, two moves. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;05/21/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p24
Reports on the reorganization of the management team of Mount Sinai NYU Health and Continuum Health Partners in New York in 2001. Objective of Continuum's reorganization; Overview of the plan.
- Moody's Downgrades Mount Sinai-NYU. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p33
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade Mount Sinai-NYU Medical Center & Health System. Reasons why the ratings for the health care provider was downgraded; Change in the corporate structure of Mount Sinai-NYU.
- IMPLEMENTING SPEECH-DRIVEN REPORTING. Mendelson, David S. // Radiology Today;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p38
The article focuses on the move of Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York to implement speech-driven reporting. It notes that the center initiate a systematic look at its radiology workflow and sought opportunities to enhance the process. The deployment of the radiology reporting solution at...
- Mt. Sinai-NYU Bond Sale Triggered by Months of Downgrades. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31499, p4
Reports that Mount Sinai-NYU Medical Center Health System will sell long-term fixed-rate bonds, in a deal that was forced by declining credit quality of the system and converts outstanding auction-rate securities as of October 25, 2002. Reasons for the sale of long-term fixed-rate bonds; Views...
- Florida's Mt. Sinai to Privately Place $105 Million Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p3
Reports on the pricing of revenue bond refunding for Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida through the Miami Beach Health Facilities Authority in Bradenton, Florida. Reason for the placing of the refunding; Order period of the refunding; Factor causing the delay of the refunding.