Municipal Bond Prices End Higher As Spate of New Deals Hits Market
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34129, p1
The article lists results of negotiated sales of several bonds including Student Fee Revenue Bonds Series 2014B, Measure K Sales Tax Revenue Bonds, Series 2014 and Limited Tax Obligation School Bonds Series 2014.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p10
The article lists the results of various negotiated sales of bonds issued in the U.S. on October 28 and 29, 2014 including the 4,200,000-million dollars general obligation bonds from the Bellevue Union School District in California, the 5,355,000-million dollars parks and open space sales tax...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34120, p1
The article lists competitive sales of several bonds including General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes, First Mortgage Bonds and General Obligation Public Building Bonds of several U.S. states including Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa and Massachusetts, as of June 2014.
- Quinnipiac Univ. to Price $70M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32502, p1
The article reports on the pricing of Quinnipiac University's revenue bonds for about $70 million in early December 2006 in Hamden, Connecticut. The move is made with the effort of the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority in behalf of the school. The bonds will aid the...
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;01/06/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30552, p20
Presents the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of January 6, 1999. Includes general obligation school bonds from Illinois; First mortgage bonds from the Westfield Elementary School Building Corp. of Indiana; Variable-rate multi-family mortgage revenue bonds from...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p36
Presents charts and graphs on the U.S. municipal bond markets for the week of March 22, 2004. Market indicators, such as municipal bond indexes; Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32406, p29
Several charts are presented featuring the municipal bond index, municipal bond prices, reoffering yields, new-issue balances, and short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- Treasury Raises Single-Family Bond Price Limit. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p5
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to increase its average area purchase price limits for houses that qualify for single-family mortgage revenue bond financing. Background of the purchase price limits; Basis of the agency in updating the price limits; Statement of...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/12/2015, p7
Statistics are presented on the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of February 2015 including the 2014-2015 Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes in California, the Housing Mortgage Finance Program Bonds in Colorado, and the Capital Improvement Revenue Refunding Bonds in Florida.