Old Firm, New Tricks
- Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office. Finesto, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the relocation of public finance bankers of Stone & Youngberg to Los Angeles, California. Reason behind the relocation; Employees at the new address; Expectations of the firm regarding its Phoenix, Arizona office.
- Office Growth. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the recruitment of employees by Stone and Youngberg in San Francisco, California.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets New-Issue Specialist Off Sidelines. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p6
Profiles Lauren Post, senior vice president of Stone &Youngberg. Career history; Job responsibilities; Family background.
- California town prices $62.5 million refinancing to avoid a messy default. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p1
Reports that Stone & Youngberg will price a three-tranche, Mello-Roos bond refinancing for Fontana, California. Total value of the refinancing package; Uses for the proceeds from the sale of Mello-Roos bonds by the town in 1988; Delinquency rate of the community facility district (CFD) on the...
- California county to correct defaulted debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p32
Reports that Stone & Youngberg has been asked to help Nevada County, California correct its Mello-Roos bond deal. Amount in Mello-Roos bonds sold by Nevada County in 1990; First California Capital Market Group Inc. as the bond's underwriter; US Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation...
- S&Y Expands in N.Y. C. as Part of National Growth Strategy. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p6
The article reports on the business expansion of Stone & Youngberg LLC a private investment bank, by opening an office in New York City as part of their National Growth Strategy.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets Hartfield Titus VP. Walker, Susan // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p28
Reports the recruitment of Stephen Butterfield as salesman at Stone & Youngberg LLC in San Francisco, California. Work duration with Hartfield Titus & Donnelly; Reasons on leaving Hartfield.
- S & Y Online: Stone & Youngberg Set to Introduce News and Trading System. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31634, p29
Stone & Youngberg LLC is planning to unveil its online system on May 15, 2003 at its distribution and bond-trading capacity. Youngberg earlier in 2003 purchased the intellectual-property rights from the online trading platform, which shut down in November 2002 after two years of operation. The...
- Reading the market. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p1
Focuses on the plans of Stone & Youngberg to venture into taxable fixed-income securities market in the United States. Decision prompted by politicians' clamor to eliminate the federal flat tax advantage for municipal bonds; Comments from company officials.