People and Positions
- PEOPLE NEWS. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p43
The article announces several career changes in the cranes industry including Zachary Malinoski as manager of Bisso Marine's salvage engineering and naval architecture group, Barry Freifeld as director of sales for Trail King Industries and Bruce Kabalen as manager of marketing communications...
- How the game is changing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p32
An introduction to the Heavy Duty Dialogue 2011 held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 17, 2011 which gathered speakers to identify trends in the truck and trailer industry, is presented.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p53
A calendar of events related to the truck and trailer industry from March to November 2011 is presented, including the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Kentucky, the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, England and Trailer 2011 trade fair in Belgium.
- Alphabetical list of manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2014, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p54
No abstract available.
- A kilt-ful of concerns. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p32
The article features projections for the truck and trailer sector in the U.S. at the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Forum in 2010. The industry is reportedly faced with product improvements that have lessened overhauling frequency, over-distribution in a flat market for the next five years and the...
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p36
A calendar of events for the truck and trailer manufacturing industry is presented, including the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference in Dallas, Texas from August 25 to 26, 2010, the annual trade show and convention of the North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) in Louisville,...
- Slow and steady as she goes. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p28
The article discusses the forecast for the U.S. trailer truck industry in 2013. According to the author, the growth that the trailer industry experienced from 2010 to 2012 was not sustainable so it will have to settle for slow and modest improvement, particularly since the housing and...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p60
The article announces career developments in the trailer, truck and body original equipment manufacturing (OEM) sector including the appointments of Dan Rosen as vice-president (VP) of sales and marketing for the heavy-haul business of Fortaine Trailer in Springville, Alabama, Stephen Creech as...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p53
The article announces the appointments of Kevin Swierczek as project engineer-liftgates of Omaha Standard-Palfinger, Johnny Jones as production control manager of Hercules Manufacturing, and Jeff Hupke as president of R-O-M Corporation.