Global trailer manufacturing
- Putting the pieces together. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p20
The article discusses how CIMC starts the production of reefers and dry freights at its trailer plant in Qingdao, China and finishes the products at an assembly line at Vanguard National plant in Monon, Indiana. It describes Vanguard National's use of the same line for producing dry-freight vans...
- Fast start in parts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p46
Reports on the establishment of Vanguard National Trailer Corp. of its presence in the aftermarket in 2005. Decision of the company on constructing a parts distribution center in a warehouse; Advantages of being the North American aftermarket parts marketing division of China International...
- New trailers for changing markets. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p30
The article evaluates several trailers including the 4000D composite trailer from Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., Thermotech TL trailer from Hyundia Translead and 53' refrigated trailer from China International Marine Container.
- Still Fired Up. Cottrill, Ken // Traffic World;8/18/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p15
Highlights challenges in doing business in China. Studies published in 'Knowledge@Wharton' on the business climate in the country; China International Marine Containers Corp.'s strategy to overcome business challenges; Risk of investing in China's manufacturing sector.
- Chinese alliance to revive UK vessel maker. // Professional Engineering;3/12/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the formation of alliance between vessel maker UBH and China International Marine Containers Corp. Terms of the alliance; Benefits of the partnership.
- The B team: International financial centers don't have foreign equity ghettos. // China Economic Review (13506390);Oct2012, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p8
The article focuses on China's exchanges for Class-B shares. It cites that there were low trading volumes for Shanghai, China's B shares. Electronics maker Tsann Kuen (China) Enterprise was reported to be almost booted out from the Shenzhen Stock Exchange as a result of the new rules on...
- CIMC: a brief background. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on China Intermodal Marine Container (CIMC), a transportation company founded in Shenzhen, China on January 1, 1980. It describes the operations of Shenzhen CIMC Vehicles Co. (SCVC) and the company's more than 100 subsidiaries around the world. The company's financial...
- Monâ‚¬y. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec2004, p2
This article focuses on the world's biggest box manufacturer, China International Marine Containers Ltd., that has reported a massive 213.23% net profit hike for the first nine months of this year to RMBl 78Bn. Turnover also climbed 85.09% to RMB18.56Bn over the same period, while the company...
- 53-foot reefer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p72
The article evaluates the CIMC R8000 refrigerated trailer from CIMC and Direct Chassis.