USA Harness achieves ISO certification
- ISO 9004: The Other Half of the Consistent Pair. Babicz, Gillian // Quality;Jun2001, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p50
Provides information on the International Organization (ISO) for Standardization 9004 document. Documents under the 2000 family of standards; Comparison between the ISO 9001 and the ISO 9004; Question arising out of the 9001 standard.
- Certification consolidation. Py/ipow, Peter E. // Quality Progress;May2012, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p9
The article provides an answer to a question about the things to consider and be aware of in consolidating ISO 9001 certifications.
- Auditors and Auditing. Russell, J.P. // Quality Progress;Dec2000, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p74
Focuses on revision to improve on the ISO 9001 standard. Internal system auditing; ISO 9001:2000 audit training; Auditing standards.
- Security Door Controls ISO 9001 Certified. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p43
Reports the ISO 9001 certification given to the Security Door Controls by the British Standards Institution. Overview on ISO 9001 certification; Association of the company with international manufacturers ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Failed Software Projects? Not Anymore. Markus, Marcel // Quality Progress;Nov2000, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p116
Illustrates how United States-based software company Computer Task Group Inc. adopted ISO 9001 to eliminate costly errors. Company history and background on operations; Application of the ISO 9001 Series Standard to manufacturing and service companies; Definition of objectives; Identification...
- Implementing ISO 9001:2000. West, John E. // Quality Progress;May2001, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p65
Focuses on challenges faced by firms trying to implement ISO 9001:2000. Differences from the 1987 and 1994 versions; New structure of the quality control standard; Process approach; Simplified documentation requirements. INSET: The Three ISO 9000 Standards..
- Survey shows a trend of continued growth for ISO 9000/14001 certifications. // Wire Journal International;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p25
Reports that according to the 12th cycle of the International Organization for Standardization survey, more businesses are joining the ISO standardization system. Statistics showing the difference in numbers of firms opting for ISO standards in years 2002 and 2001; List of top ten countries...
- 'You Just Print Checks, Right?'. Bolek, James // Quality Progress;Mar2000, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p101
Describes the experience of payroll processor Dominion Systems Inc. in achieving ISO 9001 certification. Quality management standard; ISO 9001 myths; ISO 9001 elements.
- The ISO to know. // IIE Solutions;Dec2001, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2000 quality standard. Difference between the ISO 9001:2000 and other quality system models; Requirements of the standard for employee training; Opportunities provided by the standard for industrial engineers.