ArvinMeritor finalizes sale of Meritor Suspension JV
- ArvinMeritor completes sale of Meritor Suspension JV. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2009, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the joint venture between Meritor Suspension Systems Co. (MSSC) and Mitsubishi Steel Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (MSM) in acquiring the 57% asset of ArvinMeritor Inc. in the U.S. It denotes that the asset was acquired for about 13 million dollars, which included a 12 million...
- DEALS. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p12
This section offers news briefs on several deals of automotive parts supply manufacturers. AGC Automotive of Asahi Glass in Japan will supply Daimler for its European and U.S. Mercedes-Benz. In the Netherlands, Shell Lubricants will supply fluids to Dana Holding Corp. In Michigan, ArvinMeritor...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p5
Presents updates on the construction equipment industry in the U.S. as of September 2005. Sale of the subsidiaries of Grand Vehicle Works Holdings Corp.; Growth of intermodal volumes during the second quarter of 2005; Joint venture of ArvinMeritor Inc. with First Auto Works.
- Bosch and M+H buy filters firm. // Automotive Engineer;Mar2006, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p11
The article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. has planned to sell its Purolator oil, air fuel and cabin filter business units to Bosch Corp. and Mann and Hammel in the U.S. The deal is expected to go ahead in April 2006, with Bosch and Mann and Hummel running Purolator as a 50-50 joint venture....
- Sunwest to hold auction. Berger, Liza // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;May2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p14
The article reports that the federal judge approved the deal to sell Sunwest Management senior living facilities worth 1.3 billion dollars to the joint venture formed by Blackstone Real Estate Advisors, Emeritus Senior Living and Columbia Pacific Advisors in the U.S.
- Supply LINE. // Automotive News;10/24/2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6173, p22
Presents news briefs related to the automotive industry. Sale of ArvinMeritor Inc.'s off-highway brake business to Carlisle Braking Products for about $39 million; Information that Germany-based Continental AG has won six contracts to supply electronic stability control for future General Motors...
- supply line. Sherefkin, Robert; Ricciuti, Alex // Automotive News Europe;8/23/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 16, p13
Presents news briefs on the automobile supplies industry as of August 2004. Plan of Oxford Automotive to sell plants to help finance a Mercedez-Benz contract; Investment made by Tower Automotive for the construction of an automotive body structure plant in Duisburg, Germany; Joint venture...
- ArvinMeritor ends North American JV. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p9
Reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. has terminated its North American joint venture with Kayaba Industry Co. Reason behind the companies' decision to terminate their joint venture agreement.
- Suspensys joint venture begins operation in Brazil. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p41
Reports on the start of the production for ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Suspensys joint venture with Randon Participacoes of Brazil.