Automation of MRO distribution catches on with industry play
- Boosting service operations. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Apr2008, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on how to improve the productivity of fleet shop operations. It cites the use heavy-duty inground lifts to raise large vehicles in a limited space in which variety of lifts cannot be installed and suggests the use of new technologies that allow one to service various public...
- Inspections, lubrication are keys to lift maintenance. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on good maintenance and inspection of operating vehicle lifts in the U.S. Rotary Lift Co. shared their knowledge on maximizing productivity and profitability and providing longer service for such equipment. It included a scheduled annual inspections and proper...
- Timely Tips Inspect vehicle lifts. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p12
The article offers information on the timely tips offered by Rotary Lift Co. and Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) Inc. concerning the need to inspect vehicle lifts in the U.S. It mentions the need of technicians to check lifts daily, while maintenance managers must schedule professional...
- Profit centers. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;4/14/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
The article offers the author's insights on the profits centers of various tire dealers and automobile service providers. Topics discussed include automation of the centers which is the key to improvements, hydraulic lifts provider Rotary Lift in which Shockwave lift technology offers shorter...
- Michigan tank manufacturer launches North Salt Lake service center. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/1/96, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p1
Reports on Michigan-based Brenner Tank Services' facility expansion at Salt Lake City, Utah. Company's construction of its second national service center in the city; Long-term plan of the company for its service centers; Extent of the company's business operations.
- Brenner Tank now building more products at Wabash's Indiana plant. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2014, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that Brenner Tank LLC, a manufacturer of chemical tank trailers has expanded production to Wabash National's facilities in Lafayette, Indiana.
- INFRASTRUCTURE. // Motor Age;Oct2007 Supplement, Vol. 126, p14
The article evaluates several equipment and products for automobile repair shops including the LeakTamer Plus 6521 evaporative emission control (EVAP) smoke machine from OTC, the SmartLift inground lifts from Rotary Lift and the SmartPipe from Kaeser Compressors.
- Rotary Unveils Heavy-Duty Pit Lift Solution--Times Three. // Fleet Equipment;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p38
Reports that the Rotary Lift Co. has introduced heavy-duty pit lifts. Preference for service pits for changing oil and under-vehicle maintenance; Rail-mounted and suspended versions; Controls on the three models.
- Refresher course provides information about government cargo tank regulations. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Feb2005, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p26
The article provides information on the National Tank Truck Carriers Inc. (NTTC) Cargo Tank Maintenance seminar, which provided an introduction to federal cargo tank regulations in the United States. Presenting the information at the October 18-20, 2004 meeting in Chicago, Illinois, were John...