Kentucky Trailer forms joint venture with High Tech Performance Trailers
- DRIVING CUSTOMIZATION. McCabe, Kelly // U.S. Business Review;Fall2009, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p52
The article reports on Kentucky Trailer, a company which personalizes vehicles based on client needs. According to Barry Blum, operations team leader and vice president of purchasing, the company can customize any vehicle to whatever specification clients require, so long as it is legal. Their...
- A leader in the business of trailers. Wolfe, Paris // Crain's Cleveland Business;07/07/97, Vol. 18 Issue 27, pG-17
Focuses on High Tech Performance Trailers Incorporated which builds and customizes trailers for automobile racing drivers to transport their vehicles. Average price of a trailer; Features of the trailers; Number of trailers the company produces annually; Comments from Bruce Hanusosky, owner of...
- A Fast Track To Success. Paul, Katherine J. // Nation's Business;Jun99, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p59
Profiles Bruce Hanusosky, founder of High Tech Performance Trailers Inc. Career background; How he founded the company; Details on the company's trailer division.
- Kentucky Trailers introduces the 1998 `Mover Plus'. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p74
Announces Kentucky Trailer's launch of the updated version of its 1998 Mover Plus trailer. Features; Federal law regulating trailers; Equipment found in the trailer.
- SDC considers Indian joint venture trailers. // Commercial Motor;4/5/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5223, p13
The article focuses on the decision of SDC, a trailer manufacturer in Northern Ireland, to establish a company in India to investigate a joint venture to make trailers for the Indian market. The new company will also represent other British companies in India and will source components for firms...
- VIPAR adds Jack Lyons to its network. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that VIPAR Heavy Duty truck parts network announced that Jack Lyons Truck Parts Inc. has joined its North American network of distributors. The company increases coverage in southern Florida with an emphasis on driveline products and a driveline rebuild program with both jack...
- Kentucky Trailer announces new innovations for 2014. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/25/2013, p2
The article announces custom moving vans manufacturer Kentucky Trailer's new specifications for its 2014 moving and storage trailer models including dual-function mini-light emitting diode (LED) lights, exterior light replacement kit and anodized finished door hinges and side door pans.
- Kentucky Trailer to offer factory-fitted TrailerTail. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;3/31/2014, p5
The article reports on the partnership formed by drop frame trailer maker Kentucky Trailer and trailer aerodynamic device maker ATDynamics whereby Kentucky Trailers will offer a factory-installed TrailerTail device as a standard order option for new trailer orders.
- Kentucky Trailer takes its Concept on a nationwide trek. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the launch of a national tour by Kentucky Trailer for its Concept Trailer, in the U.S. in 2004. Companies to be visited by Kentucky Trailer during the tour; Materials used for the trailer's sliding loading platform; Safety features of the trailer.