- Lucent to be Telefonica supplier. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on Telefonica and Lucent Technologies Inc.'s signing of a memorandum of understanding that strengthens their relationship by recognizing Lucent as a preferred global supplier of telecommunication systems to Telefonica.
- Motorola rings out past with a digital phone deal. // Crain's Chicago Business;01/04/99, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p10
Opinion. Focuses on Motorola Inc.'s agreement to acquire the cellular phone research division of Lucent Technologies Inc. Implications of the acquisition to Motorola's future plans; Cost-cutting plan announced by Motorola in June 1998.
- Where's the vendor consolidation? Clark, Robert // America's Network;1/1/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p31
The article reports that pressure for market consolidation has been built up on the technology side of the business. Accordingly, Telefonica's recent 32 billion dollars conquest has set the new benchmark for telecommunications acquisitions. A report has noted that it will be doubtless with...
- TelefÃ³nica eyes Mexican investments. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
TelefÃ³nica is open to mergers, acquisitions and network-sharing deals in Mexico, the company's COO said at a conference in Barcelona, Spain yesterday.
- Media trio circles Antena 3. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;4/2/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 63, p7
Reports on the bid for a controlling share in Spanish telecommunication company, Telefonica's broadcaster, Antena 3. Regional publisher and media conglomerate Correo Group; Pearson's Spanish publishing company, Recoletos Group; Planeta Group in Barcelona.
- Telefonica, Motorola enter collaboration. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p29
Reports on Telefonica SA and Motorola Inc.'s signing of an agreement under which the two telecommunication companies will collaborate more closely and Motorola will become a preferred supplier for Telefonica.
- Motorola reports Brazil contract. // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p22
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s contract with Telefonica SA in Brazil's telecommunication industry.
- Lucent Draws A Suitor. P., Shankar // Business News New Jersey;May/Jun2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p6
Reports the merger plans of Lucent Technologies with French telecommunications firm Alcatel in the United States. Interest of Alcatel in the fiber optics manufacturing plant of Lucent in Georgia; Gross revenue of Lucent wireless infrastructure business per year; Problems in the integration of...
- Lucent adds Kenan to portfolio. HURLEY, HANNA // Telephony;01/18/99, Vol. 236 Issue 3, p8
Reports on Lucent Technologies' acquisition of customer care software provider, Kenan Systems. Significance of the acquisition; Remarks from Dan Stanzione, Lucent's chief operating officer and president of Bell Labs; Comment from telecommunication analyst, Boyd Peterson about Lucent.