Arch Inks Deals For Future Business
- Transmeta Sets March 31 Deadline for Company-Saving Deal. Davis, Jessica // Electronic News;1/24/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Reports on the efforts of microprocessor maker Transmeta Corp. to address the company's financial problems in 2005. Classes of strategic opportunities being considered by Transmeta; Licensing deal for its LongRun2 power management technology; Consideration of changing the company's business models.
- Licensing agreements help market products. Millard, David // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/31/95, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p15B
Answers a reader's inquiry on the importance of using licensing agreements in writing business plans. Parties involved in licensing agreements; Advantages offered by the plan; Avoidance of risk and disadvantages.
- Volume Deals Drag Out. Darrow, Barbara; Rooney, Paula // CRN;11/29/2004, Issue 1123, p4
Reports on the action taken by Microsoft to stem the defects of Enterprise Agreement (EA). Priority for Microsoft sales; Condition of Microsoft's business; Impact of the customers' use of Linux and OpenOffice on the company; Main selling point of EA.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p20
Reports developments in the restaurant industry as of June 2002. License agreement between McDonald's Corp. and Walt Disney Pictures for 'Lilo & Stitch'; Plans of Fazoli's Italian Restaurants to launch a kids promotion featuring the company's educational toys, music and books; Promotion...
- Trends Worth Watching. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2002, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p10
Reports developments related to trend-driven gift industry as of December 2002. Identification of the celebrity licensing for home and children's products with the Jane Seymour; Strategies of the department stores in adding corporate gifts to increase sales; Introduction of the Japanese yuzu as...
- Alien Invasion. Grala, Alyson // License!;Oct2004, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p113
Reports on the plan of Alien Corporation to launch a licensing program in the U.S. Statements of Alienware CEO Nelson Gonzalez regarding the plan to extend Alienware into licensed products; Business planning of Alien Corporation; Availability of the Alienware brand for licensing in select...
- Getting your bar up and running. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/16/2013, Issue 102, p19
The article offers suggestions for opening a bar which include framing a business plan, obtaining a license and making an agreement based on both planning and licensing.
- CancerGuide completes first tranche of $10.5M fundraising. // Medical Device Daily;2/5/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p2
The article reports on the completion of the first tranche of a 10.5 million round of private financing of CancerGuide Diagnostics as well as its signing of a multi-year, strategic collaboration and license agreement with Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings.
- Standard ready to ship Nixxo Swing alpha pager. Pate, Kelly // RCR;04/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p26
Reports that Standard Telecom America Incorporated of Santa Clara, California, will start shipping sample quantities of its Nixxo Swing alphanumeric pager in 1997. Information on the pager; Price of pager; Comments from Chris Rocca, sales manager for Standard Telecom America.