Site Of The Week
- 4A's Challenges Consultants. Linnett, Richard // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/18/99, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p150
Details the plan of the American Association of Advertising Agencies to launch a Web site. Features of the planned site; Implication of the plan; Question raised on the plan; How shops participating in the site will be charged.
- Ad Council comes to the aid of Smokey and Net Publishers. Mand, Adrienne // MediaWeek;07/13/98, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p20
Focuses on Advertising Council's relaunch of its two Web sites in an effort to bring public service announcements to the Internet. Inclusion of civic-minded banner messages to the sites.
- 4A's Challenges Consultants. Linnett, Richard // Adweek Western Edition;10/18/99, Vol. 49 Issue 42, p150
Reports on the plan of the American Association of Advertising Agencies to launch a Web site in 2000. Features of the site to be launched; Impact of the proposal on the battle between the company and review consultants; Fee to be charged by each shop participating in the site.
- Technology from Harrod's Creek. Arnold, Stephen E. // Information World Review;May2002, Issue 180, p30
Discusses the marketing tools for Web companies to gain revenues. Effect of marketing on subscription revenue; Information on a survey by the Interactive Advertising Bureau on advertising revenues of frequently visited Web sites; Examples of Web services that generate revenues.
- Running the gauntlet. // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/1/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p14
Focuses on the efforts of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) to create awareness of its Standardized New Business Questionnaire through the Internet. Establishment of a Web site aimed at facilitating the agency search and review process; Impact of the site on the business of...
- 4A's Challenges Consultants. Linnett, Richard // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/18/99, Vol. 40 Issue 42, p150
Reports that the American Association of Advertising Agencies plan to launch a Web site by year 2000. Web site features; Objections on the Web site; Range of fees to be charged on agencies participating in the site.
- CASIE, ARF join for Web measurement study. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun97, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p4
Reports that the Coalition for Advertising Supported Information and Entertainment and the Advertising Research Foundation have retained Ernst and Young to study various Web site measurement systems. Results of the study.
- Former ASA director launches consumer test website service. // Campaign;05/26/2000, Issue 21, p17
Reports that former Advertising Standards Association director Caroline Crawford has introduced a Web site evaluation service.
- IDG nets more sites on global network. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the addition of sites by International Data Group to its Global Web Advertising Network. Total number of sites from which advertisers can buy; Information on the network; Names of advertisers listed on the network.