Putting Things Into Context
- DOES YOUR CONTENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY PUT YOU AT RISK? Frappaolo, Carl // KM World;Oct2005, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p12
This article discusses some content management strategies. For several years, Delphi Group Inc. has been cautioning organizations about the danger of innocently assuming that their content is in any deep sense "secured" simply because they have an enterprise content management solution in place....
- Home networking sales haven't met expectations. Olenick // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/06/99, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p25
Reports that the sales of networking kits in the United States have not met expectations. Reasons for the sluggish sales; Retailers' belief that broadband Internet connectivity could be what the market category needs to gain mass-market acceptance; Top selling home networking kits.
- Next generation Internet: Work in progress. Anderson, Neil // Network World;06/14/99, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p24
Comments on Next Generation Internet-related issues discussed by users, vendors and service providers at the University of Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology in Herndon, Virginia. Internet Protocol multicasting; Policy-based networking; Service-level agreements; Network intelligence.
- Up front. // Inter@ctive Week;2/10/97, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p5
Reports on developments concerning computer networks and the Internet industry in the United States as of February 10, 1997. Includes the Attitude Network's acquisition of Games Domain; Net loss posted by Open Market Inc. in the quarter that ended on December 31, 1996; Ruling in favor of Stats...
- News briefs, July 19, 1999. // Network World;07/19/99, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p6
Reports on developments concerning computer networks and the Internet industry in the United States as of July 19, 1999. Includes additional online stores opened by Amazon.com; Open Market's stock swap agreement with FutureTense, a provider of Internet content management software; Intel's...
- Despite the publicity lull, network computing may be sneaking into the fore. PETRELEY, NICHOLAS // InfoWorld;04/12/99, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p118
Focuses on network computing. Views on network industry trends; Information on free Web services; Opinion on Internet Messaging Access Protocol 4.
- Content platform touted. Sanborn, Stephanie; Uimonen, Terho // InfoWorld;08/28/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p10
Reports that content delivery network companies, content providers and hosting companies to create a single content delivery platform that combines all their networks to improve Web performance. Overview of their agreements; How to use Content Bridge.
- 'NET BUZZ. McNamara, Paul // Network World;06/05/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p126
Focuses on developments in the United States Internet and intranet industry as of June 5, 2000. Programs being offered by customer-rewards start-up WebMiles; Proposal to put Internet connections on planes; Issue of domestic slamming.
- eWeek Labs picks the best & worst of 2001. Donston, Debra // eWeek;12/31/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p18
Reports developments related to the Internet industry in the United States in 2001. Price of the wireless networking gear; Development of Web services applications; Innovation of memory caching.