- Handango creates online store to sell mobile games. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p27
Details the plan of Handango, a mobile and wireless software seller, to create an online store to sell mobile games, including multiplayer games, in response to massive customer demand for gaming products. Statement from Randy Eifenman, president and founder of Handango, about the handheld...
- HANDANGO PARTNERS WITH PIXEL TO DEVELOP WIRELESS GAMES. // New Media Age;6/27/2002, p10
Reports on the partnership of Handango and Pixel to develop and publish a range of wireless games and content. Terms of their agreement; Schedule of the launch of the games.
- HighJump Software announces new partnership with NetSuite. // Modern Materials Handling;Jun2013, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the new partnership between HighJump Software and NetSuite to build HighJump Software SuiteApps using NetSuite's SuiteCloud computing platform. The capabilities of the new SuiteApps are directed towards warehouse management systems (WMS), direct store delivery (DSD) and...
- GERS forms alliances with HighJump, SymphonyRPM. // Furniture/Today;1/26/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p42
Reports on the partnership of the software firm GERS Retail Systems with HighJump Software Inc. and SymphonyRPM Inc. in San Diego, California. Benefits of the partnership for the companies; Terms of the partnership.
- TECH TALK. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/12/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 8, Special Section p4
Presents updates on technology in the U.S. as of January 2005. Appointment of executive Joseph LaRocca at the National Retail Federation; Improvement in sales from various product categories of Procter & Gamble; Partnership of HighJump Software with Deloitte Consulting to offer supply chain...
- Centura, Handango partner. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p67
Reports the partnership between Centura Software Corp. and Handango Inc. to provide mobile solutions to the enterprise market in California.
- AvantGo partners with Handango. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p4
Reports on the partnership between wireless software companies AvantGo Inc. and Handango to sell a range of applications over the wired Internet. Coverage of the applications.
- Handango, Palm form alliance. // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p19
Reports on the partnership between wireless software publisher Handango and Palm Inc. to promote Palm OS software applications. Significance of the alliance.
- Lockheed's F-35 JSF delivers first hardware system. Blacklidge, Julie // Fort Worth Business Press;2/7/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p7
Presents updates on information technology in the U.S. as of February 2003. Completion of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter hardware program by Lockheed Martin company; Computer and Internet security tips released by SBC Internet Services company; Information on the phone software developed by...