RadioShack Victim Of Handset Slump
- Wireless Helps Drive Sales, Net For RadioShack. Malester, Jeff; Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/4/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the increase in the sales and net income figures of the consumer electronics specialty retailer of wireless communication, RadioShack, for the second quarter of 2003. Increase of 14 percent in the wireless communications department sales for the company; Plans of RadioShack to devote...
- RadioShack likely to fall short of earnings goals due to slow phone sales. // RCR Wireless News;12/19/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p6
This article reports on the possibility that RadioShack Corp. will fail to meet its full-year earnings forecast for 2005 due to the decline in sales of its wireless business. The company had its shares declining on the New York Stock Exchange. Background information about the company is presented.
- Industry vets question RadioShack's policy shifts. Howe, Aleshia // Fort Worth Business Press;7/24/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on the reaction of bank industry veterans to the decision of RadioShack Corp. to end its quarterly earnings release conference calls. Mark Coker, founder of BestCalls.com, views that companies must struggle to gain investors' trust. Kay Jackson, senior director at RadioShack,...
- Mobile demand, rebranding energize RadioShack profit. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;3/1/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that due to mobile demand and rebranding, Electronics retailer RadioShack Corp. posted a 26 percent increase in earnings during the fourth quarter of 2009.
- RadioShack reports lower fourth quarter profit. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;2/28/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that RadioShack Corp. incurred a lower quarterly profit due to markdowns and weak T-Mobile sales, according to Fort Worth RadioShack in Texas on February 22, 2011, as net income in the fourth quarter was 57 million U.S. dollars, down from 75.7 million U.S. dollars for the...
- RadioShack's Q2 Profits Improve 22%. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/07/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p3
Reports on the financial performance of RadioShack for the second quarter of 2000. Increase in earnings; Total sales for the period; Year-to-date earnings.
- RadioShack Sales Up, But Net Drops. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/30/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
Reports on financial performance of RadioShack Corp. in the first quarter of 2001. Net income in the quarter.
- RadioShack reports $50 million 1Q income. Tronche, John-Laurent // Fort Worth Business Press;5/3/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the 16.2% increase in net income of the Forth Worth, Texas-based electronics retailer RadioShack Corp. to 50.1 million dollars in first quarter of 2010 from the first quarter of 2009.
- FINANCIALS. // DSN Retailing Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p3
The article reports financial developments in the retail sector in the U.S. Holiday online shopping increased by 16 percent from October 29 to December 9, 2005. RadioShack Corp. has announced that it will likely fall short of its fiscal forecast for 2005. The article also includes a graph of top...