Fujitsu Looks To Strengthen W-CDMA Foothold
- CDMA2000 Base Hits 30 Million. // Electronic News;2/17/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 7, pN.PAG
Reports on the growth of code division multiple access 2000 (CDMA2000) subscriber base worldwide in January 2003. Percentage of increase in subscribers; Market share of CDMA2000; Number of CDMA2000 that will be deployed in 2003.
- The weight of a new generation. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;05/08/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 19, p9
Focuses on a joint venture formed by Alcatel and Fujitsu to develop and manufacture third generation (3G) mobile communications network systems. Aim of the collaboration; Terms and conditions under the agreement; Plans for the deployment of 3G communications network.
- Alcatel, Fujitsu form venture to develop 3G systems. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p9
Focuses on the joint venture of Alcatel SA and Fujitsu Ltd. to develop and manufacture next-generation mobile communications network systems.
- Nokia jumps into China with joint venture. // RCR Wireless News;10/17/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p25
This article reports on the joint venture of Nokia Corp. and China Putian to focus on third-generation network solutions for time division synchronous code division multiple access and wideband code division multiple access technology. Nokia says the joint venture will include everything from...
- New Nokia CEO nixes Sanyo JV. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;6/26/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the decision of Nokia Corp. to dissolve its joint venture with Sanyo Electronics Co. Ltd. and pursue code division multiple access in the U.S. The terms and conditions of the partnership is one of the factors that contributed to the decision of Nokia to terminate the joint...
- Sprint Nextel's Forsee: Count uses, not users. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;
The article reports on Sprint Nextel Corp.'s partnership with multiple mobile virtual network operators and cable companies in relation to new technologies in 2006. The carrier expects a dual-mode CDMA/iDEN handset to launch in the fourth quarter of 2006 and the offerings of its cable company...
- Nortel Wins Brazil 3G Contract. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p8
Reports on a contract awarded to Canada's Nortel Networks by the joint venture company Vivo. Terms of the contract; Features of the code division multiple access infrastructure that will be developed by Nortel Networks; Background of Nortel Networks.
- Siemens, Huawei team on TD-SCDMA. // RCR Wireless News;3/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the joint venture of Siemens AG and Huawei Technologies Inc. to develop products based on time division synchronous code division multiple access.
- Nokia's CDMA play coming into focus. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;5/29/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the joint venture strategy undertaken by Nokia Corp. to increase its code division multiple access (CDMA) handset market share. The companies that have partnered with Nokia to produce handsets are mentioned, including SK Teletech Co. and Pantech Co. Ltd. The advantage...