- After apartheid, a fresh look at history. Singer, Rena // Christian Science Monitor;6/6/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 134, p9
Focuses on museums in South Africa which are redesigning exhibits relating to apartheid and racism. View that replacement exhibits give an uncensored look at South African history; Opinions of white South Africans on the exhibits; View that apartheid must be acknowledged as part of South...
- Local. // Finance Week;06/09/2000, p8
No abstract available.
- Insight into SA's soft underbelly. // Finance Week;05/25/2001, p44
Reports on the contents of the 'Annual Report on Employee Benefits & Labour Relations in South Africa.' Economic condition of South Africa.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2006 3rd Quarter, p31
The article discusses the issues which adversely affect the business environment of South Africa.
- chapter 2: Economic outlook. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p14
The article provides information on the economic outlook of South Africa in 2007, which the government has pursued the fiscal policy since 1994 and an increasing rate of growth in export trade is part of its long-term plans to alleviate poverty.
- Chapter 4: Business Environment. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p34
The article provides information on the status of the business environment of South Africa in 2007, which its industry infrastructure enables them to serve as the financial and business hub of the continent.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p15
The article discusses the economic forecast for South Africa from 2010 to 2014 which includes the economic risk ratings, the economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) along with its economic activities and monetary and exchange rate policies.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p27
The article focuses on the 10-year economic forecast for South Africa from 2009 to 2019 with a projected growth rate falling marginally below its long-term growth trend, with an expansion rate of 3.4 percent annually from 2010 to 2019.
- ECONOMIC OVERVIEW. // South Africa Country Review;2007, p71
The article presents information on the economy of South Africa.