HGTV Revamps With Personality
- Brands for the Power of Home. // Adweek;4/23/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 16, Special section pC22
The article looks at two of entertainment company Scripps Networks Interactive's cable television networks, Home & Garden Television (HGTV) and DIY Network, in advance of the fall 2012 season. It lists new and returning programs on the two networks, including "House Hunters," "Cool Tools," and...
- Shifting landscape suits home and garden net. Thielman, Sam // Variety;10/18/2010, Vol. 420 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on the cable television network Home & Garden Television (HGTV). The network's strong ratings compared to other cable television programs and its finances are discussed. Strategies the network employed in programming and in advertising marketing to cope with the effects of...
- Web Page Review. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/7/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p55
Features the Web site of Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in the United States. Sections of the gardening Web site; Highlights of every section; Advantages of the HGTV Web site.
- HGTV Study: Consumers Still Want Bigger Homes. // Home Textiles Today;7/8/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p28
The article discusses the television network Home & GardenTelevision's study "HGTV Home-Pulse Survey" to confirm that people are willing to spend money to improve their homes.
- Sly, foxy TV is not what I want. Young, John // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/21/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p3A
The article offers the author's insights on the choice of people in their preferred television channels.
- When TV Everywhere ... Isn't. // Multichannel News;4/30/2012, Issue 18, p31
In this article, the author comments on the term television ( TV) Everywhere which defines the accessibility of on-demand television programs from programmers or television program providers.
- Brazil gets TV channel dedicated to the arts. P. P. // Art Newspaper;May2013, Vol. 22 Issue 246, Special section p6
The article announces that in 2013 Brazil will be getting a television channel dedicated exclusively to arts and cultural programming, titled Arte 1.
- Burnett is new 'Design' star. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;12/4/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 25, p32
The article announces that Home & Garden Television (HGTV) has signed Mark Burnett to take over the production of its television series "HGTV Design Star."
- Wayfair.com partners with HGTV shows. ENGEL, CLINT // Furniture/Today;7/21/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p53
The article reports on the online home furnishings company Wayfair.com which has made a deal with cable and satellite television channel Home & Garden Television (HGTV) to sell its products online, as of July 21, 2014.