2009 CABLE TECH WISH LIST
- Exec Moves:. // CableFAX Daily;8/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 148, p4
This article reports on a decision by Charter to pay its new chief technology officer Marwan Fawaz a salary of $450,000, according to a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
- CTO Fawaz Exits Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the resignation of Marwan Fawaz as chief technology officer (CTO) of Charter Communications Inc. on March 25, 2011 and the appointment of former Cox Communications CTO Chris Bowick as interim CTO in connection with Fawaz' resignation.
- MARWAN FAWAZ. // Communications Technology;Oct2009 Supplement, p7
An interview with Marwan Fawaz, chief technical officer and executive vice president of Charter Communications Inc. is presented. When asked about the impact of the March 2009 bankruptcy filing on their business, Fawaz says that the restructuring process did not hinder Charter from offering...
- Fawaz named CTO of Charter. // CED;May2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the appointment of Marwan Fawaz the executive vice president and chief technology officer of Charter Communications Inc. in Denver, Colorado. The appointment of Fawaz will coincide with the resignation of current Charter chief technology officer and executive vice...
- MARWAN FAWAS. // Communications Technology;Dec2006, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p10
The article presents an interview with executive vice president and chief technical officer for Charter Communications Inc. Marwan Fawaz. When asked regarding his priorities at the Charter, he said that he will continue to improve customer experience and increase loyalty, revenues and...
- Charter Moves on Digital Fronts. Fawaz, Marwan // Multichannel News;10/6/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p27
An interview with Marwan Fawaz, Charter Communication Inc.'s chief technology officer is presented. When asked about whether they will hit the target of doubling high definition channel line-up, he states that the result varies depending on the trends in the market. He also asserts that the firm...
- Tackier of Technology's Challenges. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p56
The article announces that executive vice president and chief technology officer of Charter Communications Inc., Marwan Fawaz has received the 2010 Vanguard Award for Science & Technology from the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA).
- The 2010 CTO Roundtable. Santo, Brian // CED;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
An interview with the chief technical offers of communications service providers is presented. When asked about future technological priorities, Marwan Fawaz of Charter Communications refers to their plan on network bandwidth efficiency expansion, while Brian Whitton of Verizon looks on the...
- PEOPLE. // Communications Technology;May2006, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p58
This article reports on the career developments of telecommunications executives. Marwan Fawaz has been appointed as executive vice president and chief technology officer of Charter Communications, he was also the former chief technology officer of Adelphia and has been in the broadband...