Charter Claws Back
- Charter on borrowed time? Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/11/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 46, p15
Reports on the deterioration of Charter Communications Inc.'s financial conditions. Investment made by Paul Allen on the company to prevent its bankruptcy; Rise in the company's credit; Inability of the company to refinance its debt.
- Charter Hammered After Downgrade. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p32
Reports on plans of St. Louis, Missouri-based Charter Communications Inc. for capital restructuring that may lead the company to file for bankruptcy. Position of the company in the stock market on January 15, 2003; Expected restructuring time; Ratings for Charter Communications Holdings LLC, a...
- Charter: Sub Bleeding Will Slow in Q4. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p43
Focuses on the financial performance of Charter Communication's Inc. for the year 2002. Improvement in the financial position of the company in its fourth quarter; Percentage of revenue earned in the third quarter; Reason for Charter's downfall in financial performance.
- Charter said to mull big deals. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/4/2015, pA02
The article forecasts the financial performance of American cable television company Charter Communications Inc. in the first quarter of 2015, highlighting its increased revenue and decreased shares.
- Charter Says Chapter 11 Rumors Are False. // Cable World (10427228);10/14/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p10
Reports on the statement given by an official from Charter Communications Inc. in response to rumors that the company may file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Concerns of investors regarding the company; Speculation on the move of Charter's founder and controlling shareholder Paul Allen...
- Vogel Says Charter Is a 'Well Positioned' Operation. Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);4/7/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p9
Reports on the financial performance of Charter Communications Inc. as of April 7, 2003. Number of analog video subscribers losses of the firm on December 31, 2002; Employees who are newly-appointed by the firm; Majority of the cash flow of Charter.
- Slow Growth at Rural Ops. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p27
Reports on the financial performance of small-market cable operator in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2005. Decline in digital subscribers of Charter Communications Inc. in the period; Percentage increase in the revenue of Charter; Capital expenditure raised by Mediacom Communications Corp.
- Cablevision, Charter Gain in Q1. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p72
The article reports on the financial performances of Cablevision Systems Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. in the first quarter of the year 2010.
- Executive Q&A: Charter's Rich DiGeronimo Talks 2011 Roadmaps. // Communications Technology;4/15/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p5
An interview with Rich DiGeronimo, vice president of Charter Communications Inc. is presented. When asked about the strategy for new products and services, he refers to the macrotrends impacting the business. He also talked about the deal with TiVo Inc. He said that overcoming the situation of...