- PEOPLENEWS. // DM News;12/14/2009, p25
The article announces appointments of executives including John Norman as chief creative officer (CCO) of The Martin Agency, David Coburn as head of product of MediaTrust, and Walt Cheruk as executive vice president (EVP) and head of digital of Carat.
- RETAIL: EXECUTIVE CHANGES. // SN: Supermarket News;10/24/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 43, p6
The article announces several career developments including the appointment of Francois Vimard by Sobeys as its chief financial officer, the appointment of Mike DeJulio as director of corporate brands by Price Chopper Supermarkets and the appointment of Robert Burns as vice president of health...
- PEOPLE NEWS. // MMR;11/14/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p38
The article announces several career development of executives in the retail industry in the U.S. including Joshua Anthony as vice president of global nutrition and health at Campbell Soup Co., Robert Burns as vice president of health and nutrition policy at the Grocery Manufacturers Association...
- Appointments and Advancements. // BioWorld Today;2/8/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p7
The article announces career developments involving executives in the biotechnology industry, including Robert F. Burns who was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of 4-Antibody AG, Al Reaves who was named senior vice president of therapeutic development at Acucela Inc. and Wendy L. Dixon...
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.
- FACES. // PC FAB;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p12
Reports career developments of executives in printed circuit board industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jay Grover as president of Neltec Inc.; Selection of Dale Lee as product marketing manager of Valor Computerized Systems; Election of Benoit Pouliquen as president and chief executive officer...