The Life of Brian
- Roberts' Comcast: Through The Years. // Multichannel News;12/21/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p10
The article features career development of Brian Roberts, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of cable firm Comcast Corp., in the U.S. In 1969, he tagged along with his father Ralph Roberts at company meetings and worked during holidays to install cable and sell franchises. In 1981, he...
- From Tupelo to 30 Rock. NEEL, K. C. // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p19
The article discusses the 50th anniversary of the media communications company Comcast Corp. It reflects on the growth of the company with emphasis on the business strategies of its founder Ralph Roberts in making the company a leader in the broadcasting industry, its stock market performance...
- RALPH'S REVERSAL. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p28
The article reports on issues pertaining to an alleged employment deal filed with the Securities Exchange Commission which would allow the wife or estate of Comcast founder Ralph Roberts to continue to receive his annual salary for five years after his death. Comcast chief executive Brian...
- Roberts' rules of order. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;11/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p1
Profiles Brian Roberts, chief executive officer of a U.S.-based cable operator company Comcast Corp. Description of Roberts' personality; Business acumen of Roberts; Closeness of Roberts with his father; Ethics and values of Roberts.
- Brian Roberts, Comcast. Aaron, Craig // Progressive;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 78 Issue 7/8, p39
The article discusses the governance and corporate monopoly of chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts of cable company and Internet service provider Comcast Corp.
- The (Bow) Ties That Bind. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;7/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p30
An obituary is presented of Ralph Roberts, co-founder of mass media company Comcast.
- Family Man. Haley, Kathy // Multichannel News;6/2/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p4C
The article profiles Ralph J. Roberts, founder of the U.S.-based cable television company Comcast Corp., in 2003. A keen sense of marketing helped Roberts succeed at business. During much of April and May last year, Roberts hoarded a plane several mornings each week and flew to one of the many...
- Comcast. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/22/2015, pA02
The article announces that Ralph Roberts, the founder of American mass media firm Comcast Corp., has died on June 18, 2015 at 95-years-old due to natural causes.
- SAY WHAT? // Multichannel News;6/29/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p46
No abstract available.