Through the Wire
- 'Glee,' 'Modern Family' get Emmy nominations. // Windy City Times;7/14/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p16
The article reports on the Emmy nominations received by the television programs, "Glee," and "Modern Family."
- Gleeful for 20th family rivalry. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;7/9/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the rivalry between the televisions shows "Glee" and "Modern Family" which are both nominated for the Primetime Emmy Awards nominations with "Glee" having 19 bids while "Modern Family" has 14.
- Emmy nods out. // Windy City Times;7/20/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p28
The article reports on the nominees for the 2011 Emmy Awards for television, including gay-friendly shows like "Modern Family" and "Glee" which received several nominations.
- The best of the best. // Hollywood Reporter;4/1/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 2, p4
The article announces awards given to television programs including "Modern Family," of American Broadcasting Co. (ABC), "Glee," of Fox Broadcasting Co. and "In Treatment," of HBO & Co.
- Fresh and blood. Guider, Elizabeth // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;7/9/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 22, p1
The article focuses on the nomination of new television programs including "Glee," "Modern Family" and "The Pacific" for the Emmy Awards by the Academy for Television Arts and Sciences (ATAS). It is stated that of the 500 contenders for the awards, there are several new entrants that got maximum...
- GLAAD HONORS GLEE AND MODERN FAMILY. Penn, Denise // Lesbian News;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p14
The article announces that the television programs "Glee" and "Modern Family" have received the Outstanding Comedy Series award from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).
- They Liked You, They Really Liked Youâ€¦. SHEWARD, DAVID // Back Stage (1946-5440);12/2/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 48, p12
The article presents information about the possible Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award nominees in the TV ensemble categories for the year 2010. Matt Roush of TV Guide says that "Modern Family" and "Glee" should be at the top in the comedy category. Robert Bianco of the newspaper "USA Today" says...
- The Emmy noms' biggest surprises... and snubs. Rice, Lynette; Sperling, Nicole // Entertainment Weekly;7/23/2010, Issue 1112, p24
The article discusses the Emmy Award nominations for 2010. The television shows "Glee," "Modern Family," and "The Good Wife" all received nominations, as did actors such as Amy Poehler, Chris Colfer and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. The omission of some popular shows and actors, and the...
- TV noms embrace rookies with 'Glee' SCHNEIDER, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;12/16/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 51, p24
The article presents the television (TV) programs nominated in the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards in the U.S. The author reveals that the new TV programs "Glee" and "Modern Family" were nominated in the comedy category. He also mentions that actresses Julianna Margulies of the TV program "The...