COMCAST COUNTS TO 'XFINITY'
- New Streaming Services Strain To Retain. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;3/5/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on TV Everywhere, an Internet television joint venture of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc.
- TW, Comcast prep table hits for Web. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;6/25/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 19, p2
The article evaluates the TV Everywhere online television service from Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp.
- COMCAST XFINITY TV ON WI-FI. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;10/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
This article announces the launch by Comcast of Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) locations for its Internet-based Xfinity TV.
- Comcast Pitches EspaÃ±ol Everywhere. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p24
The article reports on the initiative of the U.S.-based cable operator Comcast Corp. to triple the amount of Spanish-language video on demand and offer more than 500 motion pictures and shows online for Latino audiences.
- Comcast pumps its streaming service. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;10/26/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the launching of Xfinity TV series' free online portion by Comcast for its 23.2 million subscribers in the U.S.
- Comcast Tests IPTV Service. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on a test being conducted by Comcast Corp. on the Xcalibur Internet-based television platform, which is intended to personalize television viewing.
- SNL's Piers Morgan, George Zimmerman-themed Opening (Video). GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;11/24/2013, p9
An internet video featuring Piers Morgan, a British journalist and television host and George Zimmerman's legal troubles into his opening on variety show, Saturday Night Live on National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is discussed.
- Buying and Selling the YouTubeWay. Bronson, Elizabeth // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p36
An Internet video channel, YouTube channel, On Location by the real estate group Coldwell Bankers is presented.
- Still Some Gaps in the System. GIBBONS, KENT // Multichannel News;4/13/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p29
The author reflects on gaps present in the TV (television)-everywhere ecosystem and comments how the cable-network practice of running shows back-to-back has help overcome the problem.