Strategic Insights from the International Comic Book Industry: A Comparison of France, Italy,
- Comic strip on disk. // Editor & Publisher;9/24/94, Vol. 127 Issue 39, p34
Announces the availability of `Big Flat City' via computer disk and the traditional camera-ready format. Contact information.
- THE SHARP END. // Lawyer;9/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p23
The comic strip "The Sharp End" is presented.
- Easier said and done. Annicelli, Cliff // Playthings;Jun96, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p30
Looks at the shift towards a retail-friendly strategy by the comic book industry in the United States. Value and quality as the industry's focus; Offer of comic titles in more attractive guises; Streamlining of their distribution channels; Use of more kid-friendly licenses; Tie-ins with toys.
- Market Mix-Up. // National Geographic Kids;Sep2014, Issue 443, p28
A comic strip "Market Mix-Up," is presented.
- Marketing Hamola-Cola. KATCHOR, BEN // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Mar2015, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p172
The comic strip "Marketing Hamola-Cola" by Ben Katchor is presented.
- et cetera... // Editor & Publisher;12/3/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 47, p27
Reports on the comic books developments in the United States. Offer of cartoon called 'What the Black' by Richard Harris Jr.; Distribution of 'Offline' business comic; Cartoon show by Che Rippinger.
- IN THE BLACK. Lutz, Marc // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/12/2010, Issue 324140, p30
The comic strip "In the Black" is presented.
- Carta a los lectores. // Chasqui (13901079);sep2012, Issue 119, p1
No abstract available.
- DILBERT. // Corridor Business Journal;10/29/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p13
The comic strip "Dilbert" is presented.