Taking care of healthcare provider networks
- First Medical Center in N.Y. Metropolitan Area to Contract Suite of Soarian Clinical Applications. // Journal of Cardiovascular Management;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p31
Reports on Siemens Medical Solutions Inc.'s announcement that Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center of East Patchogue, New York has signed an agreement to implement its full suite of Soarian clinical applications. Features of the Soarian software suite; Terms of the agreement.
- Health industry ties put city on the map. Louiseize, Kelly // Northern Ontario Business;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p13
Probes into the partnership of the Regional Cancer Centre in Thunder Bay and Siemens Medical Solutions Inc., manufacturers of radio oncology equipment. Statement of Michael Power, vice-president of cancer services for Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre and Cancer Care Ontario on the...
- Computer-assisted screw insertion into the first sacral vertebra using a three-dimensional image intensifier: results of a controlled experimental investigation. Briem, D.; Linhart, W.; Lehmann, W.; Begemann, P. G.; Adam, G.; Schumacher, U.; Cullinane, D. M.; Rueger, J. M.; Windolf, J. // European Spine Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p757
Currently there are few data available regarding the application and efficacy of computer-assisted procedures in the sacral spine. In order to optimize and standardize this procedure, a controlled experimental investigation has been performed. The aim of the study is to systematically assess the...
- TOP 20 HEALTHCARE SOFTWARE APPLICATION PROVIDERS. Moon, Susan // Modern Healthcare;10/20/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p34
Lists the top healthcare software application providers in the U.S., based on their revenue in 2002. Siemens Medical Solutions; McKesson Information Solutions; WebMD; Cerner Corp.
- SIEMENS. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec2006, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p76
The article focuses on the support of Melvern, Pennsylvania-based Siemens Medical Solutions Inc. to the education mission of the Healthcare Financial Management Association. It helps them to eliminate the boundaries that suppress the effective delivery of high quality and cost-efficient care...
- Drinking From the Firehose. McElveny, Ceela // ASRT Scanner;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p14
The article discusses the highlights of the 10th annual meeting of the Health Care Industry Advisory Council, a think tank of medical imaging companies organized by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) Education and Research Foundation. According to Nanci Wozniak of Siemens...
- UNDERWRITERS. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jul2005, Vol. 79 Issue 7, pLS-27
Provides information on underwriters that represent organizations committed to the reinvention in health care in the 13th Annual Leadership Summit from July 28 to 30, 2005. Biosite Inc.; CareTech Solutions Inc.; GE Healthcare; Siemens Medical Solutions.
- PRODUCT NEWS. // Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p267
Presents product news roundup on July 1, 2004 . ELVS Procedure Kit from AngioDynamics; INVISION health care information systems from Siemens Medical Solutions; Wound-care camera and mobile monitoring introduced by Cybernet Medical.
- Intranets: Communication for the internal universe. Cupito, Mary Carmen // Health Management Technology;Jun97, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the increase in popularity of intranets among medical care information systems (IS) executives. Background on intranets; Advantages of using intranets; Medical care executives' comments. INSETS: Intranet startup requirements.;The first generation: A Web-enabled system at...