FIRA seeks research partners
- FIRA to hold Specifiers' Guide open day in York. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2012, Issue 5808, p10
The article informs that Great Britain-based FIRA International Ltd. will spread awareness regarding its Specifiers' Guide on an open day at the Saint John University in Yorkshire, England starting November 8, 2012 onwards.
- FIRA Gold scheme relaunched. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2011, Issue 5722, p4
The article reports on the relaunch of Fira International Ltd.'s Gold Certification scheme in Great Britain.
- New standard for glass in furniture launched. // Cabinet Maker;10/19/2012, Issue 5809, p12
The article informs that Great Britain-based FIRA International Ltd. has launched new standards for the furniture industry regarding the use of glass in furniture.
- 2020 Vision plan. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p6
Reports that FIRA will host a series of meetings in May 2000 to discuss the development of an action plan for the furniture trade.
- FIRA launches carbon footprinting project. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2010, Issue 5689, p10
The article report that furniture organization FIRA International Ltd. urges members to help with its major new research project to develop carbon footprint benchmark data in Great Britain.
- FIRA promises a `world forum for innovation'. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p1
Previews the Furniture Technologies 2000 conference, organized by FIRA. Goals of the conference; Opportunities awaiting manufacturers and retailers; Keynote speakers; Sessions; Venue; Contact information.
- New Furniture Ombudsman phone numbers. // Cabinet Maker;7/17/2009, Issue 5646, p8
The article announces the new contact details of Furniture Ombudsman according to the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA).
- Furniture for dummies. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p12
The article reports on the use of specially designed weighted dummies by testing house FIRA International Ltd. to help audit a recently introduced standard.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p10
The article offers information on the relaunching of the Ergonomics Excellence Award by FIRA International Ltd.