- Hot stuff. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p6
The article reports that Great Britain-based furniture technology company SATRA Technology Centre's furniture testing department is offering retailers free places on its furniture flammability seminar programme. The free places are available on July 13, 2005 and August 10, 2005.
- SATRA at China Open Day. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the inauguration of the SATRA Technology Centre held at the Royal Lagoon in Dongguan, China which has been attended by local and foreign textile companies and industry experts.
- SATRA celebrates a year of growth. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p27
Reports on the membership growth experienced by the British furniture manufacturing association SATRA Corp. in 1997. Increase in number of employees.
- IMPORTED DOMESTIC FURNITURE AND FIRE SAFETY. // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2012, Issue 5780, p18
The article offers information on the British Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations, wherein particular focus is given on SATRA Technology Centre Ltd. It states that retailers should ask their suppliers for documentation, which proves that the furniture they intend to display and...
- Furniture testing lab gets a _GCP_150,000 funds boost. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p23
Reports on the installation of a furniture testing and research laboratory at Satra's Furniture Technology Centre in Great Britain.
- SATRA expands. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p3
Reports on the furniture testing site of SATRA Technology Center.
- SATRA holds China open day. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article discusses the move of SATRA Technology Centre Ltd. to sign up three new members for 2010 after facilitating the Open Day event in China which was attended by local Chinese and Western companies.
- SATRA TO EXPAND IN FAR EAST. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p17
The article announces the appointment of Geoffrey Graham, the operation manager for Far East countries of SATRA Technology Center, in the firm's China team.
- SATRA Tests Homeware. Smith, Tony // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Nov2002, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p34
Focuses on Satra Technology Centre's formulation of a series of test routines designed to give realistic predictions of normal service performance and safety of glassware and tablewares. Nondestructive testing; Washing procedures; Performance characteristics of glass and ceramic articles.