Digest of Other White House Announcements
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/31/2009, Special section p1
A list of the public schedule of U.S. President Barack Obama and other items of general interest announced by the Office of the Press Secretary as of July 31, 2009, including the participation of the presidential couple at the Ball at the Washington Convention Center, intelligence briefing by...
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/30/2009, Special section p1
The article presents a list of White House announcements on U.S. President Barack H. Obama's public schedule and other items of general interest announced by the Office of the Press Secretary and not included elsewhere in the Compilation covering the period January to October 2009 including the...
- Acts Approved by the President. Obama, Barack H. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/6/2009, Special section p1
A list of acts approved by U.S. President Barack H. Obama is presented, which includes Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009, Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009, and American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. Obama, Barack H. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/12/2010, Special section p1
A list of the public schedule of U.S. President Barack Obama and issues declared by the Office of the Press Secretary from January 1 to March 12, 2010 is presented, including an intelligence briefing in Kailua, Hawaii, a meeting between the president and African American leaders to tackle...
- White House Agenda. // FN: Footwear News;12/22/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 49, p11
The article presents a list of important issues on U.S. President-elect Barack Obama's agenda including the economy, health care reform and energy policy.
- Top 10. // New Statesman;1/11/2010, Vol. 139 Issue 4983, p10
A list of top 10 Google searches for U.S. president Barack Obama is presented and includes questions about his religion, his race and his relations.
- The 50 people who matter today. Wilby, Peter; Cowley, Jason; Hasan, Mehdi; Derbyshire, Jonathan; Elmhirst, Sophie // New Statesman;9/28/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4968, p28
The article presents a list of fifty persons judged by the magazine to be the most influential and powerful in the world current in September 2009. The first three are, in order, Barack Obama, the president of the United States, and family, the Murdoch family, which controls News Corporation, an...
- Top 10 Things President Obama Should Have Done Differently about the Oil Spill. // Human Events;6/21/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p15
The article lists the top 10 things that U.S. President Barack Obama should have done with regard to the 2010 Gulf Oil Spill which include the acceptance of immediate assistance from the Netherlands, the suspension of the Jones Act, and a discussion with experts on how to fix the oil spill problem.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 125, p4
The article lists various news stories and articles posted on the website www.wwd.com, including sketches from men designers regarding clothes that should be worn by U.S. President-elect Barack Obama, fashion trends for summer, and parties in 2008.