Relyon UK bed sales are up by 9% at ...31m
- Fifty jobs axed by Reylon. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on bed manufacturer Relyon's elimination of several jobs as part of a manufacturing shakeup.
- Relyon launches anti-allergen bed. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p3
Reports on the launching of the anti-allergen bed from Relyon Co. in Great Britain. Benefits of the Amicore pure fibers design; Information on the partnership between Relyon Co. and Amicore Co.; Aims in addressing consumers' health.
- Relyon takes Italian theme to its heart. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p2
Reports on British company Relyon's presentation of new additions to its bed and sofabed ranges for spring 2001 including Italian inspired Mirabello metal bed frames.
- Relyon pays ...7m for Deptich and Colonial. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p2
Focuses on Relyon's acquisition of British bedstead manufacturers Deptich Designs and the Colonial Bedstead Company. Terms of the purchase; Combined pre-tax profits of the two companies acquired by Relyon for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1997.
- Marketing overhaul for Relyon. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports that Relyon is planning to launch a three-year marketing campaign to give its image a complete overhaul. Additions to its bed and sofabed ranges; Aim and features of the marketing campaign.
- Pricing pressure hits Relyon profits. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p2
Informs on the financial results for British bed firm Relyon in the first six months of 2000.
- Bed supplier cashes in as sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2014, Issue 5903, p6
The article reports on the rise of sales, gross profit, and distribution costs at the Gloucester, England-based mattress supplier Relyon for the year ending on June 30, 2013.
- Colin Amery. // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p4
The article announces the death of former Relyon sales director Colin Amery.
- Special operator. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p46
Interviews Mike Rayner, an executive at British furniture company Relyon. Career background; Job responsibilities; Changes in the furniture industry; Impact of the Internet on the industry; Interior decoration trends.