British Vita to spend ...100m on overseas acquisitions
- Foam Conversion Plant Set For Romania. // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p16
Reports that the British Vita company has unveiled plans to open a foam conversion factory in Romania in the latter of 2004.
- British Vita acquiring Nolato Elastoteknik. // Plastics News;2/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p9
Reports the acquisition of Nolato Elastoteknik AB by the British Vita PLC in Manchester, England. Business operations of Nolato Elastoteknik; Comments from Calvin O'Connor, industrial polymers director for British Vita.
- Cone agrees to sell Olympic div. // Textile World;Jan96, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p21
Reports that Cone Mills plans to sell its Olympic Products Div. to British Vita for $40 million. Company information.
- Vita merging units. // Plastics News;3/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p15
Reports on British Vita PLC's decision to merge two of its compounding operations, Vitapol of Manchester and Doeflex Vinyl Ltd in Swindon, to form Doeflex-Vitapol.
- British Vita Posts Record Results. Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;9/15/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 34, p22
Reports on the 1999 half-year earnings of polymers and fiber producer British Vita. Percentage of earnings increase; Amount of money the company could spend on acquisitions; Warning by analysts on the company's performance.
- Solid first half results from British Vita. Reed, David // European Rubber Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the corporate profit posted by British Vita PLC for the first half of 2002. Details on the performance of the company; Factors that affected the performance of the company; Information on the operation of the company.
- Vita upbeat on pricing. Reed, David // Urethanes Technology;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p8
Highlights the profits incurred by British Vita plc in the first half of 2002, amid global economic slowdown. Issue pointed out by Vita Finance Director Jez Maiden; Factors which contributed to the financial success of the company; Problem in the German market of the company.
- Vita adds in Romania. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the plan of British Vita PLC to open a foam conversion factory in Timisoara, Romania in 2004. Similarities of the plan with its expansion strategy in Hungary; Significance of the foam production plant in Hungary to the Romanian factory; Appointment of Jacques Potier as the European...
- British Vita makes two acquisitions. // Chemical Week;9/17/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 35, p10
Reports on the acquisitions of foams and plastic producer, British Vita. Companies acquired by British Vita; Services of Silvergate.