- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p31
Presents information on government securities deals in Southwestern States as of June 19, 2001. Names of states; Types of bond issues; Amounts; Expected sale dates.
- Amid jumps and dips, most states' volume stayed flat in '99. Albanese, Elizabeth; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/08/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30824, p25
Focuses on developments related to the government securities market in Southwestern States as of February 8, 2000. Volume of government debts in the region for the year 1999; Factors affecting the market.
- Southwest bond-watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/08/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30824, p26
Reports on the government securities market in Southwestern States as of February 8, 2000. Includes Arkansas; New Mexico; Oklahoma.
- Southwest year-end review. // Bond Buyer;02/08/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30824, p27
Presents information on the government securities market in Southwestern States as of February 8, 2000. Includes market volumes for the years 1998 and 1999; Arkansas; Colorado; Kansas; New Mexico.
- Southwest Rebounds With BAB Boom. Williamson, Richard; Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/15/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33467, p1
The article reports on the economic recovery in the American Southwest in 2011. It shows that the region's debt sales has dropped by 52% after a fourth-quarter of 2010 surge of nearly 40%, along with the expiration of the federally subsidized Build America Bonds (BABs). In response, the Grand...
- Southwestern States Dig Deep to Keep Services Intact. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31539, p26
Focuses on the economic conditions of the Southwest region of the U.S. as of December 2002. Decrease in revenues generated by states in the region; Cuts in public spending reflected in budgets of the various states in the region; Fiscal deficits of these states.
- Focus: Southwestern. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/96, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p62
Focuses on the economic growth in Southwestern States. Diversification of the economy; Labor and real estate costs; Migration of Californian workers.
- KPMG Peat Marwick studies the Rio Grande Corridor. // New Mexico Business Journal;Jul93, Vol. 17 Issue 7, The Corridor. p15
Reports on a study conducted by KPMG Peat Marwick on the economy of the Rio Grande Corridor area of New Mexico and El Paso, Texas. Rio Grande Inbound Investment Study; 55 participant companies; Results of study; Numerical data; Factors for location in New Mexico or El Paso.
- Aside From Texas, Region Faces a Surfeit of Shortfalls. Albanese, Elizabeth; Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p26A
Focuses on the economic condition of southwest region of the U.S. in the fiscal year 2002. Projected budgetary deficit for the fiscal year 2002 in Texas; General fund operating reserves for the fiscal 2002 in New Mexico.