J.P. Morgan Nabs More Merrill Pros
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.
- Palm Beach Team Jumps From J.P. Morgan to Merrill. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Jun99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p18
Reports on three bankers and a sales assistant leaving J.P. Morgan Securities for Merill Lynch in West Palm Beach, Florida. Who these people are; Views of the bankers on their transfer; Statement issued by a J.P. Morgan spokeswoman.
- Three vie to advise. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the competition between Merrill Lynch & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities for the right to advise New York City on the sale of city hospitals.
- J.P. Morgan Acquires Chicago Team Laid Off by Merrill Lynch. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p6
Reports on the expansion of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s profile in Chicago, Illinois by adding five people who had been laid off by Merrill Lynch & Co. Eric Rockhold as among the executives affected by a massive Merrill Lynch restructuring in March 2001; Implications of the executives'...
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p26
Reports on the performance of several companies offering different types of securities in the U.S. Countrywide Securities; J. P. Morgan Securities; Lehman Brothers; Merrill Lynch.
- MANAGER ACTIVITY. // Asset Securitization Report;7/16/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p23
Several charts are presented which depicts the activities of several securities managers in the U.S. including JPMorgan Securities Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Wachovia Securities LLC on different asset-backed securities (ABS) such as auto ABS, credit cards ABS and real state ABS.
- Sirona prices public secondary offering of 7.5 million shares. // Medical Device Daily;8/10/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 152, p5
The article reports that Sirona Holdings Luxco S.C.A. has priced its public secondary offering of 7.5 million shares of common stock. The stock has been priced to the public at 23.75 U.S. dollars per share. Underwriters are given a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of up to 1,125,000...
- Successful GO Sale. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p35
The article presents information on the results of the competitive bond offering in the previous week as on May 4, 2005 that priced just over $449 million of new general obligation debt. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. won $319 million of 2005D bonds with a true interest cost of 4.44%. Merrill Lynch...
- Pac Life's Aviation Capital Flies-In For $100 Million via JPM/Merrill. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;2/11/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the announcement of a $100 million deal by Aviation Capital Group company (ACG), a commercial jet leasing company in the U.S. It cites the deal, which is done through PMorgan Securities Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co., is divided into three-, five- and seven-year tranches and...