Ascension CFO Joins Wellspring
- Wellspring Hires Principal, Director. // American Banker;5/23/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 99, p17
This article announces the hiring of John E. Morningstar as a principal in the private equity firm Wellspring Capital Management LLC and the appointment of William E. Ramsey as executive director.
- Wellspring taps Williams as acquisitions manager. Rooney, David // Daily Variety;4/1/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 62, p5
Reports on the appointment of Rob Williams as manager of acquisitions at arthouse distributor Wellspring. Career background; Job responsibilities; Upcoming releases for the New York and Los Angeles, California-based company.
- Wellspring taps vet as exec vepee. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;3/16/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 57, p6
Reports on New York City-based speciality distributor Wellspring Co.'s hiring of Mark Gilula as executive vice president of home entertainment. Promotion of Kimberly Rubin to the position of vice president of marketing; Growth plans of the company.
- Hospital Consultant Wellspring Hires VP. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;6/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31915, p4
Reports that hospital management company Wellspring Partners Ltd. has hired Larry Abramson as senior vice president to direct operations assessment and implementation for hospital clients in the United States. Career background on Abramson.
- Wellspring Exits Neucel. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management sold its stake in the wood pulp dissolving specialist Neucel Specialty Cellulose to Fulida Group Holdings. Neucel president and chief executive officer (CEO) Bob Taylor will continue to run the business after the transaction. Neucel produces...
- Wellspring Closes Fifth Fund. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p26
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management closed its fifth fund, settling on 1.2 billion dollars of commitments.
- Wellspring celebrates 15th. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p226
Reports on the 15th anniversary celebration of Wellspring Co. in June 1995. Founders; Product line.
- Wellspring Trims Fund Target. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p7
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management reduced its target for a new fund to 1.3 billion U.S. dollars.
- Timothy Baker Joins Wellspring Valuation. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p54
Reports that Timothy H. Baker has joined the Chicago, Illinois-based firm Wellspring Valuation, a unit of Wellspring Partners Ltd., as a senior vice president. Professional expertise of Baker; Job responsibilities of Baker as a vice president; Services provided by Wellspring Valuation.