- Money and Financial Markets. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jul2002, p5
Presents graphs illustrating the conditions of money and financial markets in the U.S. as of July 2002. Cause of increase in regional treasury rates; Indicators of corporate debt market; Growth of monetary base status.
- Flattening yield curve points to cooler '98 economy. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;11/17/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 221, p33
Discusses the implications of the flattening Treasury yield curve for the American economy in 1998. Spread between the yields of the Treasury Department's shortest- and longest-maturing securities; Prospects for the interest rates in 1998; Moderation of growth and inflation; Phenomenon of high...
- Weekly T-bill sale to raise $960 million. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;06/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30670, p2
Reports the amount raised on the sale of two maturing Treasury security bonds in the United States.
- Weekly T-bills draw 4.695%, 4.750% yields. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;08/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30696, p2
Reports on the rise of treasury bill rates in the United States as of August 3, 1999. Median bids for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- The week ahead - January 31-February 4. // Bond Buyer;01/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30818, p3A
Reports on economic developments in the United States for the week of January 31, 2000, to February 4, 2000. Auction of treasury bills; Release of personal income and spending figures for December 1999; Announcement of employment figures for January 2000.
- Treasury Bills Go At 5.775%, 6.005%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p2
Presents developments on treasury bills in the United States as of June 2000.
- Slow US Recovery Sparks Bond Rally. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p21
Reports on the impact of the U.S. slow economic recovery on the corporate bond market. Spreads of corporate issues to U.S. treasury securities; Issuance of investment-grade corporate bonds; Demand for high-quality borrowers.
- EM Debt: A Test Of Endurance. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/4/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the challenges facing the emerging market debt asset class in 2005. Forecast on the rise in U.S. treasury yields; Status of the bond deal of the asset class; Rate of core inflation in the U.S. in November 2004.
- Credit market looks for direction. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 45, p14
Reports on the performance of the U.S. treasury bill market during the week ending November 15, 2002. Market's response to better than expected economic releases; Impact of the state of the economy, equity market outlook, corporate market profitability, as well as issues with Iraq and terrorism...